Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1343052 on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These have helped to lower my cholesterol substantially when taken with a modified diet.

Very good results

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My total cholesterol dropped from 2,73 g/l to 1,56 ! I couldn't believe it when I read the figures. In 15 years it NEVER happened. I believe that Policosanol played a huge role, along with Red Yeast Rice. I did diet before, but it never worked by itself. I must add that I also exercised (did cardio about 3 times a week). The result is beyond my hopes. Of course, I must continue, as the biologist told me. So, no way I stop taking Policosanol and red yeast. I'm indeed very satisfied. My LDL was 2.05, and now it is 0.98 ! I could even afford to have more cholesterol now !

Policosanol

Posted by Reviewer2901159 on Jan 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent

Policosanol with Coenzyme

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

My cholesterol has lowered since taking these pills.

A powerful aid to lower cholesterol naturally!

Posted by Reviewer3191922 on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I started using Policosanol with the recommended dose and in three months was able to reduce my LDL by 30 points. I also raised my HDL 4 points. The reality is Policosanol won't do it alone! I exercised 4 times per week on an elliptical machine, doing 7 miles a night and changed my diet to low cholesterol foods. I ate Cheerios every morning for breakfast, ate more fish and no red meat, increased my water intake, and reduced my caffiene consumption. It requires a life change and committment.

I have no clue

Posted by Reviewer3026007 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Received said product and need more time to see if it relieves me of nightly leg cramp. Soap under sheet worked for a time, but... We'll see

helps

Posted by Reviewer3086534 on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

did a good job of helping to lower colesteral

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1801441 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a good combination to lower cholesterol with the Policosanol and to protect your heart with the CoQ10. And it works!

It works

Posted by Reviewer3029281 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It lowered my cholesteral by over 20 points

Donna

Posted by Reviewer2188407 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I was pleased with the product and the ease of ordering. Also my order was processed in a short time. Thank you.

1 2 3