Help

Very good results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My total cholesterol dropped from 2,73 g/l to 1,56 ! I couldn't believe it when I read the figures. In 15 years it NEVER happened. I believe that Policosanol played a huge role, along with Red Yeast Rice. I did diet before, but it never worked by itself. I must add that I also exercised (did cardio about 3 times a week). The result is beyond my hopes. Of course, I must continue, as the biologist told me. So, no way I stop taking Policosanol and red yeast. I'm indeed very satisfied. My LDL was 2.05, and now it is 0.98 ! I could even afford to have more cholesterol now !

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These have helped to lower my cholesterol substantially when taken with a modified diet.

good~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good best if used by 02.2019

Source Naturals, Policosanol with co-Enzyme Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

we use this one successfully for healthy cholestoral levels and to avoid the dangers of statins.

Helped...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

...to lower my total numbers 40 points over a year. Will find out tomorrow if it has done the job maintaining the level.(2 days later..) Not only were the numbers maintained, they were 12 points lower on the overall. Have not changed my diet. Eat like I always have.

Policosanol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very satisfied with the Policosanol that I order from you. I believe it keeps my cholesterol at a decent level.

Top Class

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As always top class service and value both on products and on postage rates. Will be back.

Policosanol with Q10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering Policosanolwith Q10 from you for awhile and I am very satisfied with the Results , special it will keep my Diabetes under control and it also works like a slight Blood thinner. The order comes promptly with in a few days , and the billing is okay too. Thank you , till next time sincerely Annamarie

Melanie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A friend of mine has used the product in conjuction with others to lower her cholesterol. It did the trick!!

Policosanol with Coenyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with the product and it appears that there is a small reduction in my cholesterol level after a four month trial period - I shall continue taking the policosanol until I am checked once again.

1 2 3