Thrilled with the results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective! I've been using this every other day alternating with Now Foods, Natural Progesterone Liposomal skin cream. Changes I've noticed: thinking clearer, increase in energy, sleeping better, less likely to be stressed,increased libido. I'm really surprised that these two things have made such a drastic change in how I feel. I'm at the end of being treated for Lyme disease and these two things have just been the icing on the cake in feeling better. I'm pretty much a skeptic about things so have been a little shocked in the results. I'm thrilled with these two products.

A lifesaver.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has made an amazing difference in my life. I was walking around in a fog, with lethargia, low grade fevers, aches and pains. Taking this product daily my life has reverted to "normal!" For me this has been a lifesaver.

Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with fatigue, libido, and mood swings. Loving life!

Source Naturals, Pregnenolone, 10 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-00717)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel like a new person since taking Pregnenolone. More energy, a better frame of mind.

Depression gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had tried everything, from 5-HTP (which gave me bad creams) to St. John's Wart, nothing worked as good as this one for my depression. 15 to 20mg is enough to evelate my spirit. Thank you iherb for good prices and services, especially the posting of product reviews.

Pregnenolone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product and within two weeks I saw a change in the way my body reacted to my disease. I really appreciate the fact that something nautral could be taken in order not to keep putting different medications in my body. I would definitely recommend the product and the price is a definite plus.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes, this is the product that works and for me without side effects. More energy and I was even able to gain some muscles with this. I take less than half of the pill per day Will re-order.

fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is fabulous for all the pains and mood

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps give us energy and feel better since we have been taking it.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this on the advice of my Psychiatrist for extremely low hormonal levels.......so far so good.

1 2 3