Thrilled with the results!

Posted by Reviewer3216240 on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very effective! I've been using this every other day alternating with Now Foods, Natural Progesterone Liposomal skin cream. Changes I've noticed: thinking clearer, increase in energy, sleeping better, less likely to be stressed,increased libido. I'm really surprised that these two things have made such a drastic change in how I feel. I'm at the end of being treated for Lyme disease and these two things have just been the icing on the cake in feeling better. I'm pretty much a skeptic about things so have been a little shocked in the results. I'm thrilled with these two products.

A lifesaver.

Posted by Reviewer1937788 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has made an amazing difference in my life. I was walking around in a fog, with lethargia, low grade fevers, aches and pains. Taking this product daily my life has reverted to "normal!" For me this has been a lifesaver.

Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3104806 on Jun 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with fatigue, libido, and mood swings. Loving life!

Source Naturals, Pregnenolone, 10 mg, 120 Tablets (SNS-00717)

Posted by Reviewer1372015 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel like a new person since taking Pregnenolone. More energy, a better frame of mind.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1065555 on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yes, this is the product that works and for me without side effects. More energy and I was even able to gain some muscles with this. I take less than half of the pill per day Will re-order.

Pregnenolone

Posted by Reviewer2822498 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product and within two weeks I saw a change in the way my body reacted to my disease. I really appreciate the fact that something nautral could be taken in order not to keep putting different medications in my body. I would definitely recommend the product and the price is a definite plus.

Depression gone!

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had tried everything, from 5-HTP (which gave me bad creams) to St. John's Wart, nothing worked as good as this one for my depression. 15 to 20mg is enough to evelate my spirit. Thank you iherb for good prices and services, especially the posting of product reviews.

SO FAR SO GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1203493 on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Started taking this on the advice of my Psychiatrist for extremely low hormonal levels.......so far so good.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

helps give us energy and feel better since we have been taking it.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on May 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it is fabulous for all the pains and mood

1 2 3