Help

Adrenal glands help

Posted by TinVal on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The sublingual pathway will almost always be superior to taking something orally, only because it deposits the molecule of interest more directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the initial liver metabolism that occurs after swallowing an oral pill. - - - - - - - - - Sublingual route is perfect as regards pregnenolone.

Pregnenolone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for antiinflammatory and hormones

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i use it for months now and bought it for my friends who felt much better and less anxious

Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use pregnenolone as a source of hormones. My opinion is the body uses what it needs in this hormone. I like the sublingual form as it bypasses the liver.

Works great with my estrogen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm much more energenic,brighter in mind and mood.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that taking this sublingual version of pregnenolone makes me feel a lot healthier. It works better for me than the oral/swallowed version of it. Very pleased. Will buy a higher dose as the 25mg is too low for me.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought the 25mg strength for my mother as the 10mg she had didn't seem potent enough. It's great stuff for adrenal burnout, its been helping me.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very effective, I like the sublingual form. 25 mg is too mild for me, I should have bought the 50 mg version. Also, I'm not sure if sublingual is more effective than oral, they both seem to work just as well. I feel a boost in memory and relaxation almost immediately.

helped

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like it's taste.

GOOD STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We like these and are hoping that we wont have to be on Statins anymore

1 2 3