It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Source Naturals' Pycnogenol 50mg for two years, two tablets daily. While I keep taking this products every day my skin looks more radiant and smooth, and it seems my allergy is also alleviated. But once you stop taking it your skin will go back to the tired, dull look. That means you cannnot stop taking it! I think the drawbacks of this product is it's super expensive and if you take it on an empty stomach, you may feel pain.

It seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product after reading an article about a study done on people with arthritic knees. The study said that after 2 months of pycnogenol 50 mg three times a day, subjects demonstrated significantly better function and much less pain. I tried this product after straining my arthritic knees and the pain dissipated rapidly. I'll keep this supplement in my cabinet and will use on future injuries.

Definitely improved my son's behaviour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 9 year old son has been diagnosed with PTSD and RAD and has problems with extreme hypervigilance and impulse control. He has been taking 50mg every morning for the past month. We have seen a real improvement in his impulse control and he seems very much more calm and in control of himself. I have tried other natural treatments with little or no improvement, but we will definitely be continuing with Pycnogenol.

Great Service, Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The reason that I started using Iherb was not so much the products, but for the service. I can't get the mg that I want for the pycnogenol as I need 100 mg/120 tablets, but your service is so much better than Vitacost, I have now ordered from you twice. I will also continue to do so as my product arrived as stated.

A must have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Based on a scientific study, men that are losing their hair or are suffering with any sexual issues, should take this product with L-Arginine to relieve both issues.

pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good product, small and easy to swallow

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking pycnogenol from another brand for a long time but we decided to give Source Naturals a try due to good pricing. We have been consuming this product for the pass 3 weeks and have not seen any obvious improvement compared to the other brand we are taking but will continue to take it. The price of this product is cost effective.

this supplement is not for me to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this SUPPLEMENT is not for me. I experience some pain in my chest every time that I take it. I stop using it for some days, and I took it again... And I have have the same feeling. I am considering to return it, so please let me know if I can return it. Thank you, Eppie De leon

Something went wrong..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After eating supplements from iherb my overall condition improved and I was able to work again. Soon after that I also got some dizziness etc. problems and strange pupil size changes and and I was taken into hospital..

Excellent for health