I would recommend this to the masses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend Pycnogenal Supreme to anyone who has a challenge with inflamation. Because of my continous back problems I had constant pain running from my low back down into my left foot. I saturated with this product and over the course of days the pain subsided.

Great mix of ingredients at a great price

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis a high quality mixed antioxidant is really essential. I can't recommend this product highly enough for M.E. patients. It has so many good ingredients, and is a great price too. If you have almost no money to spend on supplements, this is a good one to buy. It covers so many bases for you. I would like to take two a day as recommended, but can only afford one a day, as I take many differnet supplements.

Essential for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to be a smoker for years. This vitamin does wonderful things for my arteries.and veins. I love it and will take it as long as I live, God willing.

Pcynogenol Supreme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good ingredients of Pcynogenol although I do take more Pcynogenol as well as the doseage is a little low for me.

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's always difficult to be specific about the benefits of a product but this one does tick a lot of boxes and I do feel better for taking it.

pycnogenol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just packed with plenty of extras that are far above the norm. Great value for the money.

The best of antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best antioxidant ever! This product will boost your immunologic system, your vascular system and will make you get younger everyday! It's so cheap considering all daily benefits! Thanks iherb!

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good formula, have not given it a five stars ..due to the additives ....would like it a lot more in capsule form with less fillers.

Excellent qualities for a antioxidant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

From what I understand this product is of same quality as much more expensive alternative antioxidant

This is a first

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time for me to use this tablet and I could tell right away that I had taken something new. It was amazing. It makes me feel so stable and gives me energy I took it only for my skin but other advantages it had. I can now freely eat foods that used to make me bloated. I will order again. Read the many fine ingredients it has.

1 2