This is really working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After a lot of research, I decided to trial this for insulin resistance and it really helps to stabilise my blood glucose levels. Be cautious not to increase the dosage too much (as much of the scientific literature states that 600mg is a good therapeutic dose) as I increased to just 400mg and became quite ill for the rest of the day due to low BSL. I am using this in conjunction with a lot of exercise and a wholesome diet to reduce my insulin resistance and hopefully keep diabetes at bay. I feel it really working

C - Reactive Protein, Quant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had a very high C-reactive protein, quant of 16.0. Dr put me on R-Lipic Acid (100mg) 3 times a day and Quercetin (500mg) 3 times a day for one month. My CRP test was repeated after one month the results - 3.0 J Lee

Lipoic-Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My eye doctor recommended this product for my general health. Since taking this product I feel younger and more energetic.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff--my skin is very clear when I take it regularly.

Know the difference between R-Lipoic and Alpha Lipoic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product, after much researching, is the one I will always take. Read up on Lipoic Acid and see for yourself why R-Lipoic is better than Alpha-Lipoic. After Cayenne, R-Lipoic Acid is my second must needed supplement!!!

Great R-Lipoic

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This R-Lipoic seems to have helped in weight stabilization. Although I am not by any means overweight I feel more toned & don't have to watch how much I eat as long as I stick to good foods. I used to have to cut back every so often, now I have more energy & think less about how much I eat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With other contributing factors now under control, I believe these are actually helping to bring down and stabilize my blood sugar.

R- Lipoc Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent antioxident. Great for the eyes.

R Lipoic is a superior form of ALA

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That's what I've been able to find online. RLA is better than ALA. Either is probably good! I did ALA for a while and now doing RLA. I mix it up. Taking it for antioxidant and liver health.

Source Naturals, R-Lipoic Acid, 100 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I have used this product and have found it worth ordering it again. It is doing what I expected.

1 2 3