Amazing Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I used to get cold sores and have not had one in over two years. I can only attribute it to this product. I bought three bottles and took one entire bottle as directed. The other two are still on hand. I actually may have to look at the expiration dates.

Red marine algae on speed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Product seems to keep the germs away, but it certainly makes you feel like you're on speed. The hyper-activeness may be only my reaction to it, though. I'll leave it for when it's REALLY needed.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I discovered RMA a few years ago when I was looking for relief from HSV blisters. I had only ever had a cold sore twice and it was always brought on my severe stress. But it was the monthly genital outbreaks that really got to me and I decided I needed a natural way out since I hate taking prescription medicine. I would have an outbreak every month at the time of my menses, but the RMA lessened the severity if I took it a few days before. I didn't have outbreaks at any other time of the month. However, the RMA never stopped the blisters altogether. I have to say that in conjunction with the L-lysine I recently bought, I did not have an outbreak at all my last cycle. I was amazed. I don't know if it was the L-lysine alone or in conjunction with the RMA but I feel so good about it, I had to share. The only reason I haven't given RMA 5 stars is because I still got the blisters, even though they only happened once a month and were not as severe. Also I love Source Naturals products. I think they are of a high quality and I buy them whenever I can get the product I want in that brand.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This seems to REALLY help with keeping cold sores away. THANK YOU!!!

Red Marine Algae, 350 mg. 90 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this to help fight off herpes. I believe it helped. I recently went though much trauma with the death of my father. The out break only last two days & never turned into a sore, just a bump.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works well. Vibrant Health 5 strain is better, but this is half the price and does the job.

so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i started using this herb because i heard it helps prevent cold sores - so far so good, i've been cold sore free for 2 months!

Amazing Red Marine Algae

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This amazing product has reduced our outbreaks and reduced our use of standard perscriptions. Thank you iHerb

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for adult acne; combined with zinc and wheat grass juice, this is the 99.99 percent cure for me.

Got sick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried to take this two times and each time I got sick.

1 2 3 4