Love it

Posted by 5534660603032099773 on Dec 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have found Rejuvenzyme fabulous. I used to suffer bad endo and i believe has cleared up all the fibrin. I actually now feel ovulation for the 1st time in 18 years. I just need to get pregnant now.

contains talc!

Posted by 4756671656346879632 on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

the label shown on website is not the complete list of other ingredients. The label on bottle says it contains talc and other ingredients not shown. Misleading advertising by Iherb. Not happy.

Rejuvenzyme from Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2687810 on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It would be better if the amount per serving of trypsin and chymotrypsin is bigger.

I can never go a day without this.

Posted by 5153047709592838875 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best formulas for systemic enzymes, highly recommended. Just really disappointed that they're often out of stock! Please replenish the stock!

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2888017 on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product Thanks

I like the Formula but don't like the smell.

Posted by Reviewer2628888 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about a month now. I feel it is a good formula and have also used a combination along with at least two caps of the Serrapatase. I think it is helping my husband's shingles and I have the mouth herpes. I think we are both feeling better from the use and will be getting a check up soon. My cholesterol was high even though I am on a healthy diet. Hope this will help. It does make the poops smell strong. I guess this is a sign that the body is throwing off old protein which is what it is suppose to do.