Good For Overall Health, Inflammation, Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Experienced decent improvement of daily headaches with 1 cap 3 times per day. This supplement has a myriad of good benefits no matter what you take it for. I take it for Lyme as per Stepehen Buhner's book. I have not found it to be a potent Lyme buster all by itself, but it is a good player within a mix.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Much better than tablets form, capsules are much better tolerated by me. Japanese knotweed is a very important part of my daily protocol, and I really helps!

core protocol for Lyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using this based upon Stephen Buhner's book, Healing Lyme along with Sarsaparilla root, Cat's Claw and eleuthro tincture. I have had lots of success with herxing since beginning with it, but after taking 3 capsules 3 x a day needed to scale back down due to stomach issues and lots of herxing. Definitely seems to be doing the job. Will know more about its success when I return for my bioresonance testing.

Gave me a stomach ache

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I went with this brand b/c I trust it, but I'm not really sure of how pure the product is b/c it gave me what was a pretty bad stomach ache/cramping. Plus, it has very low mg so you have to take 4 caps in a day.