Good for a variety of health issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. In Europe, this supplement is a prescription product and is the #1 prescription for depression. In their clinical studies, they prescribe 1200 to 1600 mg daily (that is 3 to 4 of the double strength each day). I mention this to help others, because at this dosage it really, really helps beat some of my fibromyalgia and arthritis pain, gives some mental alertness and a better mood, and it also helps protect the liver when you have to take other prescription meds that might comprimise liver function. At iherb's price, it costs about $60 a month at the 3 daily dose, which is worth it for the difference it makes. I can always tell the decline in health when I let my supply run out. Best of Health to you!

Has phthalates and modified ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I noticed they have some questionable ingredients, namely, modified cellulose gum and hydropropyl mehylcellulose phthalate. I have heard very bad things about phthalates and have been trying to avoid them. I tried to contact the company and they gave me an email to which there has been no response.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a year and 1/2 now; it has produced wonderful results for my joint pain.

Sam-e from Source natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High potency product. Stareted feeling stomach ache with 400 mg/per day. Reduced to 200 mg. Good for aches, pain and liver.

Reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After using this brand of SAMe for years, I tried another brand and it did not work as well.

Sam-e at a good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product, and the price is good, better than Sam-e at the health food store even when they have a two for one sale! The Natural Factors Sam-e is a good value, too, but I like the protective packaging on this brand.

Replaced my St John's Wort with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Using this to replace my St.John's Wort, Sun Theanine, and sensoril. So far so good. I like that I only have to take one pill in the morning and I'm good. Haven't noticed a change in my joints yet, but I've only been takig it for 2 weeks.

Worth It

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this product is cleaner with regard to the additional listings. Folks need to see what else comes with that capsule, tablet, or soft gel..you take something that you feel you need on a daily bases but fail to read what else comes with it..it does add up. this SAMe from source Naturals has less of what we don't need along with the SAMe that we do need. Wobderful for anyone taking medications, helping the liver to survive. Mainer

I am definitely happier after using this product for 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can vouch that it worked for me. Two and a half weeks later I am feeling more optimistic and steadier. Pre menopausal blues have started to lift. I am hesitant to recommend it as a natural anti depressant because I know it does not work for everyone. In saying that, it worked for me and I am grateful.

Excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product especially for anxiety. The price at iherb is the best I found.