Works well, no hangover

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seditol helps me to fall asleep at night. I fall asleep easily and wake up refreshed with no grogginess. It uses an extract of Magnolia bark, which may be similar to what is in Relora (proven to lower cortisol levels).

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had a bad insomnia case where sleeping even 1 hour was impossible for 4-5 days straight, let alone getting to REMS. I started to research and it all mostly comes down to glucose metabolism. Seditol is nothing like Quetiapine, but little by little it started to improve my sleep by sedating the CNS without profound side effects - much better than using neurotoxic anticholinergics. Give this a try if all else fails, before embarking the road of neuroleptics.

Definitely put you to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I found these to be a very effective product. Once taken I fall asleep and stay asleep. I am actually taking a break from using these right now and I found it easy to stop so I believe they are not addictive (for me anyway).

Great natural product for aiding sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has been great for helping my mum who has Alzheimers get to sleep and stay asleep. It's good to have a product that is Valerian free since Valerian is not something to take for extended periods of time. Very good value for money.

Could be stronger

Posted by Naumolga on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed much difference with 1 capsule - yes, I fall asleep, but in 2.5 hours, not earlier. To fall asleep quicker I have to take 3 capsules at once. Also I don't understand why it comes in gelatine capcules. It doesn't containe any animal parts, so it would be much better if they packed Seditol in Vcaps - then vegetarians could take Seditol as well.

To sleep feels good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This helps me drift off to sleep.

Entrega muito atrasada

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bom dia... Adquiri o produto Seditol e fui informada que meu pedido seria entregue até dia 26/09/2016 e até o momento não tive nenhum posicionamento referente a esta entrega... Aguardo algum retorno por parte da empresa e desde já agradeço. Atenciosamente