Help

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps convert T4 to T3. Since I take kelp also, my TSH is finally dropping and my hypothyroid symptoms are declining.

like it a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I combine it with Iodine.It's an unbeatable pair

Dave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been said to reduce the risk of cancer by the FDA.

Selenomethionine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best source of selenium as it is the type that the body can truly use to usher out heavy metals as well as balance the body. Love this product.

Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this form of selenium sever yrs ago only briefly, then used the over-the-county yeast form for way to long a time. So I got back to theL-Selenomethionine form with noticable results. I read one study that concluded that the methionine form goes much deeper in the cells and last much longer. My subjective improvement will validate this study. Selenium is toxic in high doses.

Superior manufacturing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always order Source Naturals products, as the quality of manufacture for each of their products is superior to any others I have tried.

Great quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But, it stinks, really stinks, sometimes makes me gag while trying to swallow.

source naturals from I-Herb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for approx 3 years. It was recommended by my pharmacist for its purity and absorbability. I've been buying it from I-Herb because their pricing is so competive on high quality products.

Glad I found the best non-toxic form of Selenium -> L- Selenomethione

Posted by Sandra-Reviews on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know WHICH form of selenium to take or HOW much, then I found out that you can take higher dosages (for a short time) in the form of L-Selenomethione. Needed selenium for my self-observed hypothyroid symptoms and iodine deficiency. If interested and for more info about Selenomethione and vitamin C...Go to youtube and type "Vitamin C for Heavy Metal Detox by IAOMT" with Russell Jaffre. AND make up your own mind. I have been taking two tablets per day for about 2 weeks now and experienced no adverse effects so far. Anyway, my bottle arrived quickly and I appreciate iHERB prices with free shipping option for purchases $20.00.

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, cheap, and exactly what I needed

1 2 3