Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2322487 on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This helps convert T4 to T3. Since I take kelp also, my TSH is finally dropping and my hypothyroid symptoms are declining.

like it a lot

Posted by 4900995127144737755 on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I combine it with Iodine.It's an unbeatable pair

Dave

Posted by Reviewer3323945 on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has been said to reduce the risk of cancer by the FDA.

Better

Posted by Reviewer1177787 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this form of selenium sever yrs ago only briefly, then used the over-the-county yeast form for way to long a time. So I got back to theL-Selenomethionine form with noticable results. I read one study that concluded that the methionine form goes much deeper in the cells and last much longer. My subjective improvement will validate this study. Selenium is toxic in high doses.

Selenomethionine

Posted by Reviewer1032463 on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best source of selenium as it is the type that the body can truly use to usher out heavy metals as well as balance the body. Love this product.

Superior manufacturing

Posted by Reviewer2227857 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I always order Source Naturals products, as the quality of manufacture for each of their products is superior to any others I have tried.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2098910 on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But, it stinks, really stinks, sometimes makes me gag while trying to swallow.

source naturals from I-Herb

Posted by Reviewer1721009 on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been buying this product for approx 3 years. It was recommended by my pharmacist for its purity and absorbability. I've been buying it from I-Herb because their pricing is so competive on high quality products.

herbalist, researcher

Posted by Reviewer1088637 on Dec 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Haven't tried these yet. STill doing my research to be sure okay to take. Read you have to be careful taking this ; but said to be used for healing of cancer. Will let you know if I get to use it.

Order of Selenium, From L'Selenomethionine.

Posted by Reviewer2252712 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The order was promptly delivered and arrived in very good condition. I bought it mainly for cancer prevention, which of course I do not know if it will actually help me to prevent cancer. I am 73 years old male and so far had no cancer problems, nor any other serious health problems. IHerb is now in my list for possibly other product purchases. I do shop for quality at good prices and low S&H cost, which often, to Canada, are very high.

1 2 3