Help

Warning: contains pthalates!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love source naturals but was shocked to learn this product contains pthalates in the enteric coating!!!! Pthalates has been banned in the EU due to its ability to disrupt the endocrine systems and birth defects! As an experiment I broke two capsules and emerged them in water and the coating on the capsules did not dissolve!!!! They are plastic people!! You are ingesting plastic!!!! No wonder I felt ill. Beware of all serrapeptase products with enteric coatings!!! From now on I'm switching to nattokinase which is effective without the enteric coating!!!

Works Wonders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My son and I have been taking serrepeptase for a year now. We used to suffer from ashtma and bad sinusitis both of us. Since we started these pills we got rid of all our inhalers and no sinusitis at all. The same thing happened with both my partents. I really wish these pills work wonders on everyone who take them as they did with us. Thanks to these pills we are breathing comfortably again.

Love it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps my sinus and I feel great. I´m 48 and I think it cleared up fluid around my heart, the first day I took it my lymph nodes were really sore, but I feel better overall. Very pleased, I told my husband he should try it and she if he recovers better after golfing. I will reorder.

2nd time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the second time I have ordered this product but I dont know if this stuff clears your arteries from plaque build up but when your in your 50s you got to take somthing either serrapetase or grapfruit fibre which are good for clearing up your arteries and also keep you regular,

Serrapeptase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product which is supposed to help dissolve fat. I have lipomas and I do believe this product is helping mine to flatten out! YAY

My skin is looking good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

serrapeptase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Like a wonder drug helps keep bp down

Source Natura Serrapeptase, 500mg. 120 Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. It dispersed a cyst on the head and lowered blood pressure

This works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A few years ago, doctors said i needed surgery to repair an occluded carotid artery. I was not willing to have that surgery partially because of my age, degree of occlusion, and family history (I was 80 years old, the occlusion was approaching 80%, and my mother died at a younger age of a similar surgery and my body has reacts negatively to anathestics [anaphlactic shock]. ) I began researching for alternatives to surgery. I learned about the serapeptase enzyme that is in widespread use around the world. I have been taking two capsules on an empty stomach twice a day ever since. Subsequent testings have shown that my condition has not worsened, and has improved slightly. So this product has allowed me to avoid serious surgery safely. My physicians periodically do follow-up screenings.

Pomnary Fibrosis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In 2011, I was diagnosed with a very serious disease called POMNARY FIBROSIS ( just so You know more people die from this then they do breast cancer) so I researched and started taking 1 capsule per day of serrapeptase, by 2016, I have no scars in my lungs.

1 2