Works very well for us

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has always had dry skin that requires lots of lotions. Now that she has late stage Alzheimer's disease, it's hard to keep up with the lotions. I put this bath oil in her daily bath and there's no need for additional lotions--except, of course, for her face. This product exceeded my expectations, improved the health of my wife's skin, and taken one more job off of my plate. I just bought two more bottles.

Mmmm - silky smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this as an after shower lotion instead of a bath oil - applied to wet skin. It absorbs quickly when applied this way and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple, and healthy. I love it!

Excellent line of products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm hooked on this Skin Eternal and Hyalaronic line of products from Source Naturals. The hydration is really remarkable. This is my first purchase of the bath oil & I love it even though I typically hate bath oil in my tub because of the residue. This one doesn't seem to leave that oily residue & soap scum behind. It's creamy & seems to dissolve better than other oils. Also works well applied directly to the skin. I've had better smelling bath products teh scent is not offensive to me, just unusual. I would definately purchase this again.

Help for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful moisture for all dry skin

Sharp, slightly pungent lemon scent

Posted by michellek on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Scent is very sharp, citrus, does not smell all that natural. I much prefer Abra's bath products.

DLBH