Better skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product after hearing about the benefits of DMAE from Dr. OZ. I just knew that IHerb would have something with DMAE and they did! I use the serum and DMAE cream as well. My skin is firmer and smoother. My boss gently asked if I had some kind of 'work' done because of the dramatic improvement of my skin. My friend commented that my skin looked better than it ever had. ( I hadnt told anyone that I was doing anything different.) I do eat well and drink a lot of water, but I know this product has made a difference! I will continue to order! Thank you IHerb!

Look Younger.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This Product Is perfect for tightening and reducing wrinkles. It's also Perfect for dryer skin types. I bought another DMAE Serum both are good but the other doesn't seem to add moisture to the skin, like this one does. You do look younger fast. I love it.

too storong fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i use this once. there is very very strong fragrance. i feel bad & it may make headache. if you don't like perfume, you had better to select the other.

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I noticed my face to be more firm and smooth as well as the lines in my face have softened within about a week of using. It caused no problem with my hyper-sensitive skin either. The only thing that took some getting used to was the smell. It has kind of a strong vanilla scent and I am a bit fragrance sensitive. It took some getting used to.

great stuff!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is really great. I am 42, with a good complexion, except for two things: lines around the eyes and I have fair skin. This stuff, which I use with the Now Foods Hyaluronic Acid Serum, has made a big difference with the lines, and also seems to give a healthy glow which makes the paleness not so bad. the only complaint is the coconut smell.

DMAE Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. It makes your skin feel so smooth. Softens the little lines also. Makes make up go on easier with no caking.

Skin Eternal DMAE Serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't realize that the main ingredient in this product is propylene glycol. I should have done, because it is listed, but was unhappy with the chemical content in this product.

amazing!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ok so i took this product for my mother and she was like "i want that again".I ordered it again..great smell also..

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this and from the results i will keep on using this great product!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Keeps my skin feeling firm