Pretty Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I first used this product, I immediately felt a difference in the skin on my face. It felt and looked a little more youthful, tighter. I've been using it for several weeks now and I believe my droopy mouth has improved somewhat. I didn't expect anything really, but have been pleasantly surprised by the results, though they are minor - just enough to notice.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this in conjunction with the "30 day beauty secret" vitamin blend and in 3 weeks I DEFINITELY notice a difference in the firmness of my facial skin. The elasticity and bounce to my cheeks that I'd lost has returned, and I definitely enjoy the combination!

Hurting sore Joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My joints have been hurting. and my skin was very dry ,no matter what lotions i used . Then I realized I had not taken and been out of Source Naturals Haluronic Acid with Collagen for two months. I ordered more, great fast delivery and within two days my joints didn't hurt and my skin is no longer dry. I have taken this product for years and so do several friends. This product has no side affects, works within two days, resonably priced, The best product. More than any vitamin or mineral product this one is the best, fast results, immediate no joint pain,no dry old looking skin. I love your I-HERB. site.

Amazing Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Hyaluronic Acid on the recommendation of my massage therapist (and friend!) because she said it had worked for a client who has the same type of arthritis pain in their thumb joints as I do. She said it might take awhile before I noticed a difference. She was wrong about that! I think it was the 2nd or 3rd day after I started taking HA that I noticed that I had NO pain in my thumb joints! I went from severe pain to none. Amazing. It has not worked as quickly on other joints, but getting relief for my thumb joints was my main concern. I am one happy customer! Leanna, Portland, OR

HAIR LOSS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use this product in conjunction with your neocell collagen for hair strength as i lost most of my long locks after life threatening trauma and swine flu/double pneumoinia. i also use your shen min topical hair lotion and your natures way fo ti to stop excessive DHT. works like magic. no more hair loss or shedding hair regrowing strong and healthy.

Holy grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This supplement really makes a difference. My skin all over my body is smooth and soft when it's usually dry and scaly. My joints also don't hurt a lot. I've been buying this for years!

Source Naturals Skin Eternal Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for about a month and I can defintely tell a difference in my skin, it's firmer and doesn't seem to dry out as easy. It makes my nails and hair grow very quickly also

The Very Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have freckly, wrinkle-prone skin, and yet this product truly keeps my skin healthy-looking and hydrated. The best part is that my joints still feel very limber(arthritis runs in my family).I'm 51, but I don't have that 'achy' feeling in my joints.

No effect on skin. Relieved body aches greatly. Love the peppermint flavour.

Posted by michellek on Jun 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't do anything noticeable for my skin. BUT my body aches disappeared totally! I didn't even know I had aches before. So so so good. And I love the peppermint taste of the capsules, I actually look forward to skin eternal pill popping time!

love this product. it made my skin looks better