I'm Not a Fan

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have now tried the three most popular Hyaluronic Acid serums available on iHerb — Derma E, Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum; Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum; and Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum — and this product is my least favorite of the lot. Source Naturals, Skin Eternal, Hyaluronic Serum does work, and you can feel it working as it stings your skin, and the price isn't bad, but that's it for positive attributes. I dislike this product's scent — it's a strong and discordant mix of fruit scents. The serum is sticky and it leaves the skin shiny. For these reasons, if you would like to use this product, I suggest that you do so only at night, before going to bed. However, I think that there are better products with similar active ingredients in the same price category and I probably won't re-order.

overwhelming smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like other reviewers - I find the smell of this product some what over powering so have given it to a friend who says that the smell is a small price to pay for the good results she gets!

Very dissapointed!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My skin feels sticky after applying the serum, and the smell is so overwhelming!

This is really wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the way my skin feels using this. Went to visit my daughter and she asked me what I was using on my face because my skin looked so nice. I am in the sun alot for my job and I think this is erasing some of the sun damage to my skin.

Great moisturiser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The smell is a bit unusual, but its a wonderful moisturiser, and it seems to make my wrinkles less visible too.

I really like this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am on my 3rd or 4th bottle and I use it morning and night just on my wrinkly areas (around mouth, crease in neck, forehead and outside eyes -- don't get too close to your eyes). I use a moisturizer on top of it to kind of seal the deal. I think it does help the moisture stay in my skin and there is a noticeable firmness as soon as I apply it. I am using it at this point mostly as preventative as I am 35 and don't yet have excessive wrinkles or skin damage.

love it for night use

Posted by 1Petra on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Yeah it is sticky and shiny but I use it in the night time ,I know my skin loves it because in the morning my skin looks really good I can't see any wrinkles I'm 40.Before going to bed, I wash my face, add some rose-hip oil then this serum then Source Natural cream. For day time I use Derma E, Firming DMAE serum followed by Derma E, Firming DMAE cream.I love the smell,my daughter like the smell as well she tells me when I go to kiss her for good night.Skin Eternal for night and Derma e for day are the best products for my skin will always use them.PS For those who say that the serum does not work try to ex-foliate two-three times per week because the dead skin cells will not allow the cream to penetrate your skin therefore no benefits.

Love it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the regular Serum for many years and just recently changed to the Hyaluronic Serum. Very good, easily absorbed and I know working it's miracles throughout the day. I put it on prior to my day cream (moisturizer). Can't do without my serum the benefits are too great.

Love this stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 8 years now and i am 57 going on 38. I get compliments on how young my skin looks all the time and you can't find a better product for the price

Nothing like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I adore this stuff!! I will not be without it. My skin has never looked so good since i started to use this. I have soft, supple skin and I no longer have dry patches. I am not bothered by the pineapple smell. It fades quickly enough for me. I couple this with the skin eternal cream and I am a happy camper.