Joan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The combination of Hyaluronic serum with the Vcaps is an absolute MUST in my skin care regimen. I've been using it for years, and even at my "advanced" age, I don't have a wrinkle on my face! This is the Ultimate Moisturizing Combination! I teach skin care and highly recommend Source Naturals serum to each class.

HATE THIS STUFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I hate it for three reasons: 1. Nauseating odor - I usually don't mind smells, but this unbearable. 2. It burns my skin the instant I put it on. 3. It has a sticky feeling to it. I would give it a zero if I could. Also I used another brand of hyaluronic acid that was really nice that I would rate a five, but thought I'd try this one because it was priced cheaper, especially when paired with another product. Bad mistake.

Dana B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this stuff! It has a different smell, like pineapples and coconut, but you get used to it. I love how well it moisturizes without flaring up my rosacea or acne. I've tried Arbonne, Estee Lauder, all the pricey products and Dove. None compare to this.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good stuff. I combine it with my lotion & my skin feels so good. It smoothes wrinkles and the heels of my feet are as smooth as can be. After using Vitamin E cream on his chapped & cracked hands without improvement, I got my husband to try this and after one night he said this is much better, his hands feel good. He now uses it every night! I even like the smell of it.

Terrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really tried to like this product. But I just can't. This stuff is very smelly and unfortunately the smell is nauseating. Luckily I found a way to use this bottle (but will definitely not buy again!): Everytime I wash my hair I put few drops of this stuff to my conditioner (as well as avocado and jojoba oil), because hyaluronic acid can bind some moisture in to the hair shaft.

YUUUCKKK!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Texture is sticky and smell is awful!!! It feels like putting artificially flavored candy on your face. I can barely stand it on my hands and not fully natural.

Hyaluronic Serum by Source Naturals

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Used with the same company's Skin Eternal Cream at night and another company's cream with squalane during the day, I saw immediate results in moisturizing and wrinkle reduction on my 59-year-old, neglected skin. A product I will continue to use - as long as it continues to work.

AMAZING STUFF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have had dry skin all my life with rough flakey patches on my cheeks and forehead, and I have tried everything, including olive oil and expensive department store creams. This stuff actually does the job. It makes my skin feel smooth and hydrated. I follow this up with cetaphil cream in a tube (which I usually use, but it never took care of the dryness by itself) and my skin has never felt/looked better. For those who thought the smell was too overwhelming, it's nice and tropical/fruity and it doesn't bother me.

Funny smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is too heavily scented, and the scent is too sweet and candy-like. I'm not sure how well the product works, but it feels good on the skin. It is just the odor. I won't buy it again.

Fragrance is WAY too strong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because of the excellent list of ingredients it contains. I also noticed that it had some fragrances listed, but I had no idea how strong the smell would be. If your skin is the least bit sensitive, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I am disappointed.