Acne on the lower jaw

Posted by Reviewer2563751 on Jul 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product does help to stop acne from popping up after a week of usage. Starting by using 3 a day, once it works I reduced to twice a day. I will try one a day to see any sustaining power. The bottom line is that it works.

Helps acne rosacea

Posted by Reviewer1969275 on Mar 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband has had acne rosacea for years. He was on topical antibiotics for a long time, but our doctor took him off of them because of the problems with long term use. His rosacea got a little worse and nothing seemed to help. He started taking these and some Walmart Skin and Hair vitamins at the same time. I don't know which one is helping or if it is the combination, but after 2 months, his rosacea is noticeably better AND his hair is not falling out as much. I am skeptical, but his skin really does look better.

ОК

Posted by Reviewer1473492 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good vitamins. The result is seen in two weeks. Skin condition improved significantly. Pill large, not very well swallow. Smell natural.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because my multi was discontinued. I have used the Source Naturals regular Skin Eternal and love it. I don't think I'm going to re-order. The smell is offensive. The caps are actually too large. I had to break them in half at first to be able to swallow them. Age spots ARE fading and shrinking. Source Naturals makes a few other products that I would not want to live without. But this one needs to be re-evaluated by their development team.

Skin Eternal Plus

Posted by Reviewer2850951 on Nov 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A very good product - essentially same formula as Dr. Perricone's of "The Wrinkle Cure" fame, but at a fraction of the price.

Really bad Vit B complex smell =(

Posted by Reviewer3085085 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Its a pity, because other than the awful smell, this is really a great product.

Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1462248 on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They worked within 2 days! Not only is my skin blemish free, but my nails are growing stronger and longer.I dislike the thikness of these pills, but the results are worth it.

Skin looks and feel better

Posted by Reviewer1515973 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was worried when I read reviews that said that the pills were hard to swallow. Yes, the pills are big but they are not impossible.

works

Posted by hilltophealth on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These 'horse pills' are giant and smell really bad but out of all the skin formulas - this is the best for me and fastest working. I just keep going back to them and sometimes interchange with plantary skin cleanse formula too.Wish they could make these in a smaller pill or maybe capsule but they sure do work for skin and nails.

skin eternal plus

Posted by Reviewer2966664 on Dec 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like this product. It makes your skin appear more firm and radiant.

1 2 3