Made my heart race

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I liked that this product basically did what it was supposed to do. I did not have my desire for food, except when it came time for my meals. I had no cravings for snacks and sweets seemed really unappealing. The only downside is that it made my heart race. I felt like I had drank 5 cups of coffee, I had a hard time sleeping, and I even had some chest pain. I discontinued after 5 days.

Caraluma Works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

That's all I can say, this stuff works. It cuts down of appetite for food and alcohol. Amazing stuff. I'm losing weight without even thinking about it. I just eat and drink less, naturally and without any effort or will power.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used a product similar to this that I bought at GNC. I feel that this product is better quality and at a lower price. I will be buying it again!

Slenderluma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

thanks for quick efficient delivery of this product. I find Slenderluma works well to switch my mind off food cravings and stay within sensible dietary limits without any adverse side effects

Slenderluma - Not So Slendering

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was disappointed by this product because it's supposed to make you feel full so you won't overeat but I found it to be the total opposite. I would take one capsule and about 30 minutes later I would find myself feeling hungry again! I was shocked and I suspect it's because this product is not the pure Caralluma fimbriata. It's been diluted with other ingredients. I definitely won't order this product again. This company doesn't walk it's talk.

Incredible!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product defenaly makes you eat less.

Thoughts from across the Pond

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The package of two bottles took three weeks to arrive, it cost about $8 (£5.38)in tax and the Post Office charged $12 (£8) handling, so these need to be added on to the price, when you think of buying abroad. I have high hope for Slenderluma, as one tool in many to help reduce fat and build muscle. It seemed to cause a lot of flatulence to start with, and I hope to build up to the full dose gradually. So far I can only report that it does seem to reduce hunger, and give me more energy.

Jury is out

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First order of this product. I am having a hard time remembering to take it 30-45 minutes before meals, but when I do remember it does seem to curb my appetite.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It helps to curb my appetite and without any jitters as it is only the caralluma extract. I'm on a med so I have to be careful about stimulants.

slenderluma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems like they work allright

1 2