Not Just For Health Nuts

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jan 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Four years ago, I started using spirulina while receiving chemotherapy. I had no appetite and was concerned about getting ample nutrition. I found that I was able to digest this blue-green algae, when I couldn't tolerate other foods. I'm cancer-free now, and Source Naturals Spirulina is still part of my daily diet, because I seldom manage to eat the amount of green veggies recommended by the American Cancer Society. I don't consider myself a health nut -- just serious about my health. I'm also budget-minded, and found iherb's prices to be very competitive.

Great Company

Posted by Reviewer3080355 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I called head office to find out where they were getting their product from because I didn't want Japanese obviously but I also didn't want Hawaiin because of radiation. Turns out they're getting it from China so I bought lots and me and my children are very happy with it.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1427372 on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely the best for those looking for a natural way to supplement when you're iron runs low.

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals !

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great Natural Green Supplement Containing multi vits and minerals ! Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Mr. El-Tahawy

Posted by Reviewer2213840 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good products and good service

excellent product! i feel healthier now!

Posted by Reviewer2029982 on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent product! i feel healthier now!

spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1656454 on Sep 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

spirulina and chlorella both are ultra high in vitamins and minerals and highly absorbable. great for vegetarians and vegans like myself who may be lacking. also i love the tablet form. i tried the expensive algae powder and its VERY hard to get down. i love these plus they are herbicide pesticide free.

Source Naturals are Great

Posted by Reviewer1681646 on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My order from Source Naturals was acknowledged very rapidly, then it was shipped the same day and I was again acknowledged, and I received it within days which was a total pleasure. I will definitely order from them again, when I need product.

pure

Posted by Reviewer1657778 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I feel it's better then GMC's

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2027897 on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good source of protein and essential amino acids as well as essential fatty acids. Reputed to be a powerful antioxidant and helps in reducing symptoms for allergic rhinitis sufferers.

1 2 3