Good Product. Good Brand overall.

Posted by Reviewer1685556 on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with depression, yes. Calms, yes. But the DMAE really sharpens your mental focus too. All around GREAT product, solid results. Source Naturals does it again: a great product, well though out mixture of ingredients, and (thanks in part to iHerb) VERY reasonably priced.

Nature's Prozac

Posted by Reviewer3008463 on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It took about 30 days to start making a difference, but I've been taking it ever since. It beats anti-depressants by a landslide..highly recommend to people suffering from depression or anxiety.

Aussie

Posted by Reviewer3061487 on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works. What more can be said. As someone who has suffered adrenal fatigue I have been taking locally manufactured supplements costing five times this product.

Long-term use---I rate this A++

Posted by Reviewer1027346 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm female. I don't have severe depression, but I was on antidepressants because I suffer from PMDD pretty badly. I grew tired of taking perscription meds, so I decided to switch to St Johns wort. This is an excellent combination--while it doesn't completley rid me of my PMDD mood swings, it absolutley takes the edge off. I've taken it for three months now, and I absolutley recommend it. Additional bonus: Taken at night before bed, it aids in a wonderfully calm sleep.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer3167876 on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Positive Thoughts for almost a month now and have noticed that I have more energy. I take 1 capsule in the morning, around 9am. When I start to feel groggy and depressed, I take another capsule, usu around 3pm. If I'm really tired, I take another before I go to sleep. If I'm not really tired, I have trouble sleeping if I take the capsule. My memory and mood also seem to be getting better.

St. John's Positive Thoughts--GOOD STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer2256780 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely tell a difference in my moods since beginning this product and I haven't experienced any panic attacks or feel anxious as I had previously since beginning this product in Oct. 2007. Works GREAT, but doesn't taste too well..leaves a bitter taste if not swallowed immediately.

Positive Thoughts

Posted by Reviewer1152118 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well I ordered these because I had read other people reviews about how good they are. Unfortunately I don't think they are very good as I have not noticed much difference even though I have been taking them for about three weeks. I'll keep taking them as maybe I am one of those people who need to take them for a much longer time before they start to feel the benefits.

"Positive Thoughts" really helps combat Depression.

Posted by Reviewer1799084 on Oct 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from Depression for 35 years. The prescription drugs have helped, but "Positive Thoughts" has given me a huge extra boost. I've talked to my doctor about taking it and he feels it's a safe addition to my treatment. I found iHerb on the internet. Their pricing was good, and ordered a 6 month supply. iHerb made the ordering easy with a well setup e-site, and the product arrived quickly. Thanks iHerb.

Great Product

Posted by 4925722174095411229 on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works great, I have used other brands which were ok but this one seems to work consistently. I take one before bed and I actually seem to have a peaceful nights sleep.

I love this stuff!

Posted by 5650952479362224732 on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take all three of these at night because it was making me really sleepy during the day. I didn t realize how good it worked until I ran out of it one time and went almost a week with no sleep before I figured out it was the Positive Thoughts that was missing. I hurried up and ordered some (Iherb ships very quickly!) and it worked the first night I took it, Big Difference! So now I never run out of it and if I forget to take it, I don t sleep right and wake up at 2:00 am and that s my sleep for the night. When I analyze later what I took and didn t take, the Positive Thoughts is always the missing ingredient.

1 2 3