Say "No" To Metformin!

Posted by Reviewer2316530 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was taking Metformin for years. And all it did was make me vomit. My blood sugar readings were still extremely high. My A1C's were up to 8.6 and my doctor was thinking of putting me on insulin. I finally decided to listen to a friend's advice and give up prescription meds. Since starting a regimen of the Sugar Ban, Ultra Chromium Picolinate, and Glucocare my sugars are wayyyyyyyy down, I don't vomit anymore and my endocrinologist is absolutely stunned!! I've only been doing this for 3 weeks and I've alreadylost 9 pounds!! I no longer crave sweets and I actually have the energy to exercise. I recommend this for all diabetics- especially for those of you on that poison called Metformin!

Sugar Ban

Posted by Reviewer2521504 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product for me. Keeps me from craving sugar. I take it regularly. Your price seems to be creeping up, though, so I'll have to re-evaluate if it's still as economical to order from iherb.

Source Naturals, Sugar Ban

Posted by Reviewer1632713 on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking these. I added these to the chromium I take due to having hypoglycemia. I don't have as many 'sinking' feelings, like I just have to have something sweet to eat.

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good, really helps curb my sweet tooth

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2182942 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using it now for almost a year, it works very well for me (sugar balance).

Great

Posted by 5285239638435733922 on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product though trying to take them 15 minutes before food was hard for me.

Sugar reduced a bit.

Posted by Reviewer1729990 on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I wanted to try a sugar reducer as my neuropathy is worse when my sugar is high. I found this product quite effective but had to use too much to make it cost worthy, so, unfortunately, I won't be using this again.

Source Naturals, Sugar Ban, 75 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2166233 on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any benefit from using this yet, but it is too soon to tell.