swollen prostate/urination problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for about 2 months and last night was the first night that I have slept all the way through without having to get up to use the bathroom several times. It began helping within a week and so far it is great and none of the side effects of prescription medicines. So far it has really been a Godsend. Bob

[Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90 Tablets] Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen, 90

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product. Improved urine flow, increased semen production with associated improvement in orgasms. Note: I have been taking 6 pills daily. Only negative to this product is the tiny flat pills are somewhat difficult to swallow do to their flat/dry nature they are not as easy to swallow as a normal oblong pill, other than that I highly recommend this product. I am also very pleased with the service from iHerb, as an international purchaser I usually receive my orders within 3 days using DHL and on a $60.00 order I usually pay about $10.00 duty charges which still works out to substantial savings had I purchased locally, which I have not been able to order this product locally anywhere. I'm guessing that the duty charges probably would not apply when ordering via 'ground' but I prefer the faster DHL. Kudos to iHerb for an excellent product and at a great price!

Swedish Flower Pollen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has definitely eased my swollen prostate problem and the frequent night time urination. I still get up maybe twice a night but no longer every hour and none of the side effects of the prescription medication.

Enhances orgasm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product not for prostate health but for reputed claims of its making male orgasms more intense and I definitely found this to be the case, within a couple days of using it (with three capsules per day spread out). In fact, while I have found other products to enhance libido, none have enhanced my actual orgasm to this degree. Needless to say, will be ordering again soon..

A Great Choice for Men

Posted by HawaiianViking on Dec 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've found Source Naturals, Swedish Flower Pollen to be effective for Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), as well as being a good general tonic for the male reproductive organs. In my experience, the effects were noticeable within a few days. I like the manufacturer, Source Naturals, and I think that the price is about right for the quality and quantity provided.

The PERFECT help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is extreme perfect. It has solved my several years suffering problems of many night trips and painful water flow to start with. After several weeks consuming Swedish Flower Pollen the problem gradually improved to the point that I enjoy just a normal strong urine flow with no more pains. Over the years I tried desperate almost all Prostate pills I could find on the market. However this Swedish Flower Pollen pills is the only one which has ever taken in full care of my prostate problem. I am glad having found this pill.

BPH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Using this product as the manufacturer recommended, produced and increase in urine flow equal to or better than Flomax, without any side effects.

A Safer Alternative to Flomax

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used both Swedish Flower Pollen and Flomax (at different times) for urination difficulties associated with an enlarged prostate. I highly recommend the Flower Pollen, as opposed to Flomax. The Flower Pollen is almost as effective with none of the side effects. Use Flomax only if you are content with a serious reduction in semen and a nearly total loss of libido. Swedish Flower Pollen is an excellent product--reasonably effective and without side effects.

No effect :(

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Go for Pollenaid.

Flower pollen doesn't seem to work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking a prostate combo pill, but it was giving me migraines (I suspect the lycopen is the culprit - I get migraines when I eat tomatoes). I'd hoped that the flower pollen would be a good substitute, but after taking it for a month or so, my symptoms are worse. I've increased dosage to 4 pills (or more) per day, hoping that I'll see some benefit.