Purchased for making cat food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use in making cat food. So far the kitties are eating it right up and becoming healthier.

good for you

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taurine has many good functions in the body, the main reason i use it is to aid my liver to flush out toxins, the taste is'nt great but tolerable.

Good for palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I began to have severe heart palpitations because of the prednisone I was taking, I started taking magnesium citrate and potassium to combat the issue. Those two minerals worked pretty well, but it wasn't until I added taurine to the mix that I began to have prolonged relief. (Along with ceasing all steroids...) Good price too....and it is fairly mild tasting. I don't even notice it when I add it to my tea.

Great for my cats

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this for my cats and I gradually increased the amount they're getting per day with no side effects of loose stool. It's easy to dispense and they all eat with no problems.

Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'm also using this for my cat's food. I've used capsules before but this is a great product as it contains no added ingrediants.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it as part of a catfood recipe and I have to say the cats are looking healthy and loving their new food. I'm a very happy customer.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I also feed this to my cat and it's perfect. the powder is easy to measure and feed, and I feel good knowing I'm giving him a high quality supplement.

Too Small a Bottle For Bulk Cat Food

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I make 20 pounds at a time of ground raw chicken for my cats. I used up half a bottle on one batch, so I ordered a bigger bottle in hope that it would last longer. I use powdered taurine and mix it well with other nutrients and the ground chicken. Here is where I got the recipe: https://secure.iherb.com/tr/ReviewProducts?rw=usvrC0yNtmHhEB3+1QLURA==

Great Price, Great Company, Great Product All Around

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great Price, Great Company, Great Product all around. I would get Taurine in a powder if you ever decide to buy it. The powder form is very versatile compared to capsule or tablet, Source Naturals have many powdered products that other companies don't make. Also I trust Source Naturals - their products have always treated me very well.

Source Naturals Taurine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product as in ingredient in my home prepared, raw cat food. Kitties are eating so all is well!

1 2 3