Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

Great supplement, great brand...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Great product and price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken Tonalin for a while now and definitely lost some inches. I also feel it has helped to keep my muscles toned, specially the ones on my butt, stomach and thighs. I really love this product.

Tonalin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't think it would work but was very wrong. I have lost inches I hadn't even realized had happened. My daughter has also lost weight using this product.

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 Cla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended by a nutritionalist who has a PhD in nutrition. I have been taking it for years.

It does work after all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for awhile and have run out of it before. If I don't get it re-ordered right away, I realize how well it does work because the belly fat starts chunking back on again. As a result, I get the re-order made again quickly.

Source Natural Tonalin 1000 CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I heard about CLA from my doctor as a way of dealing with a thyroid problem. So far, things have gone well and it complements my other medication nicely.

I notice a difference with CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product if you take enough.

Great price for dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a hard time swallowing these, but I think they work well.

1 2 3 4