Careful with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would be very careful with this one if you have anxiety or a bad temper. I was taking the suggested does, and this didn't agree with me in this regard, and I am pretty mild mannered. It doesn't really seem to help as intended, but it is too soon to tell. I read somewhere that it is best to take one-half a pill every other day. I have started doing this, and am reacting better.

Ginseng better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not recommended if you have BPH.

real testosterone booster!

Posted by sunstate on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product increase testosterone a lot. More better than tribulus which i do not feel in general. But this one is the great!

Quite Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I Highly recommend...bought mostly for weightligting, but it certainly improves performance in both areas. It did affect my sleeping pattern in the beginning, but that wore off and I have no difficulty sleeping 3 weeks into it. Price was half the price/tablet then Whole Foods.

EFFECTIVE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is most satisfactory; especially when combined with one Jarrow Updrive (JRW-29041). However, if thus combined, one would be wise to take only one per day, rather than the recommended two.

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even at doses up to 4 pills per day, I didn't notice anything.

IT WORKS!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the results of this product. I was getting scared that I would need something stronger to get me happy. This product did the trick.

Herbal HCG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best libido tonic ever.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love tongkat ali! the powder is a better deal, but a pain in the arse, and i never trust capsules to be digested fully so i like the tablet form. I take this, Liddell male sexual vigor, and ashwagandha for my anabolic, and sexual energy compound and let me tell you..holy mother of god..i feel unstoppable lol

Tongkat