Careful with this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would be very careful with this one if you have anxiety or a bad temper. I was taking the suggested does, and this didn't agree with me in this regard, and I am pretty mild mannered. It doesn't really seem to help as intended, but it is too soon to tell. I read somewhere that it is best to take one-half a pill every other day. I have started doing this, and am reacting better.

Ginseng better

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2007 | Verified Purchase

Not recommended if you have BPH.

Quite Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I Highly recommend...bought mostly for weightligting, but it certainly improves performance in both areas. It did affect my sleeping pattern in the beginning, but that wore off and I have no difficulty sleeping 3 weeks into it. Price was half the price/tablet then Whole Foods.

Did nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Even at doses up to 4 pills per day, I didn't notice anything.

real testosterone booster!

Posted by sunstate on February 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product increase testosterone a lot. More better than tribulus which i do not feel in general. But this one is the great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is most satisfactory; especially when combined with one Jarrow Updrive (JRW-29041). However, if thus combined, one would be wise to take only one per day, rather than the recommended two.

Satisfied with Athletic Results

Posted by HawaiianViking on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Source Naturals, Tongkat Ali has had a noticeable effect on my athletic performance. I notice that I'm running longer and harder while not feeling the least bit tired, and my muscles feel somehow more powerful. Any change to libido is less easy to detect, but it's all been positive. I'd rather that this product weren't so expensive but, all-in-all, I'm a satisfied repeat customer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the results of this product. I was getting scared that I would need something stronger to get me happy. This product did the trick.

Herbal HCG!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best libido tonic ever.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love tongkat ali! the powder is a better deal, but a pain in the arse, and i never trust capsules to be digested fully so i like the tablet form. I take this, Liddell male sexual vigor, and ashwagandha for my anabolic, and sexual energy compound and let me tell you..holy mother of god..i feel unstoppable lol