Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is typically used by people who work out with weights but I use it for something totally different. This product helps to repair and maintain the myelin sheaths in the brain causing MS symptoms. I use it to maintain my MS and it seems to be doing a great job. Thanks

脳の疲れを緩和してくれました (This relieved the tiredness of my brain.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

仕事中、4時間おきに半錠摂取しています。 長時間のデスクワークを支えてくれるありがたい味方です。 (I take the half tablet every 4 hours during my work hours. This helps me a lot especially when I am at long time desk work.)

use this for my DIY Vitamin C serum

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Crushing the tablets to mix in the vit c serum I am making. So far so good!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have very low energy, and severe food allergies. This product helps to increase my energy level, circulation, concentration, and ability to process allergens. Great results for a very reasonable price!

Source Naturals, Trans-Ferulic Acid, 250 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's not a very well know product, but it is a good antioxydant against many ROS including superoxide anion, hydroxyl radical and hydrogen peroxide. I use it with more classical antioxydants and phenolic products as it probably acts in synergy. They are other phenolic compounds such as quercetin and rutin that seem to be much better for chelating iron. It would be nice if iherb could provide the 60 tablet format that is also available from Source Naturals as 30 tab is rather small.

Ferulic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helps with bile flow.

This works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help control hot flashes. It seems to work pretty well. An alternative to hormone replacement therapy.

Jewel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I'd read of this helping hot flashes and night sweats so thought I would give it a try. It has decreased the severity and number of ones I am having. I think it is a great product, but wish there were other options on bottle size.

Source Naturals, Trans-Ferulic Acid, 250 mg, 30 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read an article that said ferulic acid helped alleviate hot flashes. I've been taking these tablets at the recommended dosage, and haven't had a single hot flash since I began taking them! I was having around 6 or so a day previously. It seems pretty convincing that they stopped after I began taking this supplement. If it's a coincidence it would be an amazing one.

Very good

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Jun 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Ferulic acid because i make my Vitamin C serum.I put 1% to 100ml and work good.I can't spend money on this type of serums because the Vit C can't stay stable when tuch air and water.So i make at home.Glad that i find this one here.

1 2 3