I take several grams every day

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for 3 decades, and I believe passionately that I owe my good health and vitality in no small part to my regular use. Ultimate Ascorbate C is a tablet best utilized when taken on a full stomach (although a tablet at bedtime is good idea too). Because it is non-acidic it will not cause stomach upset. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Get your minerals here

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great, but watch how many you take in one day if you have any special conditions, e.g. cancer. Four a day will give you all the copper a healthy person might need - but much more than a cancer patient ought to have.

I like ths one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There are lots of vitamin C's to choose from on the market but this one stands out a bit as high potency and easy to take (non acidic).

OK but contains Stearic acid

Posted by MarieMR on Apr 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a good formula of vitamin c ascorbates and flavinoids. It is still better than not taking any vitamin C but you really take high doses of this one I feel anyway due to being more than just ascorbic acid. It is said that stearic acid suppresses T cells and well we need those working for our immune system. Anyhow will not purchase again and go back to my usual , non gmo and filler free powder. iHerb provides good customer service and fast delivery via DHL Thanks!

Amazing product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After my diagnose with cancer (over 4 years ago) I have not stopped taking Vit C daily. Such a wonderful, cheap and reliable way to keep your immune system working. Great antioxidant that nature offers in a simple, real, gentle way..It is also Ph neutral therefore does not cause acidity in our body (not the stomach acidity but rather systematic acidity which is unwanted in a healthy body). Everyone should increase their Vitamin C levels, particularly if facing a disease or in risky seasons. Up to 3-4 grams per day are safe and desirable.

Easy on the Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Provides nice complement of nutrients and has helped me with several ailments.

The best C for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended Ultimate Ascorbate C for me because of its alkaline properties and I have found it most helpful.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Got these because I can't tolerate acidic things - these are fine.

Ultimate C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product several years and find that it meets my needs for an excellent vit c+ product. Austin, Tx

The Best Vitamin C to the Rescue!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easily absorbed; a superior Vitamin C supplement for collagen repair.

1 2