Wonderful!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Im actually using this right now with my 17 month old daughter. She started daycare a week ago and has gotten really sick. Cold, ear infection, eye infection and 6 teeth coming in all at once! I would give her 1/2 teaspoon twice a day of colloidal silver and put 2 drops in to her infected ears twice a day. It only took 1.5 days to get rid of the ear infection, and her eyes also got better within one or two days. Every day she wakes up better and better instead of worse and worse. Today is day 4 and is a LOT better. I believe its due to the colloidal silver as I think she would been sick for much longer with all that she had going on. And I didnt have to take her to the doctors for them to give her meds that she may have allergic reactions to. This is Good stuff!:)

Source Naturals, Ultra Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of Ultra Colloidal Silver - some more expensive, some less... not one has worked or provided results as well as Source Naturals.... and there is no weird taste/after taste as with some.

Better to be wise than lucky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have many friends who use colloidal silver, in fact a few make their own (labor intensive I think), to ward off colds and the flu. Since I refuse to take any flu vaccines, especially for the H1N1 virus, it seemed prudent (wise) to buy some colloidal silver and have it on hand just in case. I have taken it a few times over the last two week, you should not take it continuously, and have suffered no side effects.

WOW!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This silver cleared up an MRSA infection I picked up at the nursing home where I work. Just rubbed into the skin or put drops right onto the band aide and goodbye MRSA!!!

Antiviotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has stopped my recurrent bladder infections

Great for oral health and other uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Silver kills all kinds of viruses and bacteria on contact. I use this to brush my teeth with salt and baking soda (secret formula) and keeps my teeth and gums healthy.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i was so disappointed when I couldn't get Innovative Naturals any more. I tried Sovereign silver and it just didn't seem to work. Maybe I didn't take enough. Source Naturals seems to be effective. iherb ships way faster than other companies! :)

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

for me this is the best colloidal silver around

Weird

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This can't be real silver, I have used silver for years and I've never had one that was brown in color, always clear. This one also had an after taste which is weird to me as well. I will never purchase it again.

My experiences with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to use on my cat who had an eye infection dosing orally and putting it in his eyes. It also helped heal an abcessed tumour on his collarbone. I'll dose him from time to time since my cat is FIV positive and Colloidal Silver has been effective against the symptoms.