excellent for mosquito bites

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to mosquito bites and end up with huge welts that itch for weeks. I tried several products made specifically for insect bites, with no relief. Then I tried Silver Salve on the welts. It was absorbed quickly and the itching stopped dead within minutes! Who knew silver would work on these?? I have used colloidal silver for different purposes, both internally and externally, and it is an excellent natural antibiotic. Now I can add mosquito bites to the list.

Almost magical

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Any kind of skin blemish from pits, to scrapes, to bumps, etc. disappear almost immediately. I love this stuff.

great healer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have used many times on sores that would not heal well. In my H umble opinion it works far far better than triple antibiotic ointments or neosporan type products.

Ultra Colloidal Silver Salve

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help my psoriasis better than topical steroids.

Amazing Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 15 month old got a severe, deep burn on his arm (just below the elbow) after pulling my flat iron down onto himself. I immediately began to coat a non-stick bandage with this product and wrap it onto his arm, changing twice daily. It has been over 5 weeks since the burn and it is almost completely healed with a minimal scar. While the healing process has been slow, the results are amazing!

Wound Healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am paraplegic and need supplements for healing wounds. This product worked very efficiently.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because another reviewer recommended it for insect bites. Agreed, it takes care of the swelling and the itching. I have a dog who has a few warty-like projections on her chest. As soon as I put it on, they crusted up and I could pull them off. I heard that silver has been shown to get rid of skin cancer. Well?? I am convinced it at least got rid of weird skin growths. Oh and I put it on poison ivy and it took away the itch as well. I just bought some for my friend who works in a hospital.... I highly recommend it.

Actually Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

am using on a skin infection that has not responded well to anything else for the last 9 months. Very positive results over the last 3 weeks...

Always keep it on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A few years back when I had a rash on my knee that no over-the-counter would eliminate, my daughter-in-law suggested this product. It went away fast! This salve is now a staple on our medicine cabinets.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had an itchy area on my lower back for more than a year, which I've kept partly under control with anti-fungal medicine (tolnaftate and terbinafine). Starting a few weeks ago, I switched to this silver salve and the itching has gradually diminished. I knocked off one star on account of the price being rather high, and there's no indication on the jar of just how much silver is in it.

1 2 3 4