Great product so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Switched to Source Natural as previous brand used, was not helping anymore just getting more expensive. On week 2 - 3 of using and noticed huge difference in joints of my hands. Knees are better but not quite there yet. Humidity is not affecting my joints as much now. Choice of this product over others was due to turmeric for inflammation, and the addition of ingredients not included in other brands. Price very reasonable. Would recommend taking with meals as instructed. Took one day without meal as I was in a hurry and got slight upset stomach from it.

comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this vitamins for several weeks and have not seen any difference. My brother is taking the same vitamins and has seen a major difference.

Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great!

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My joints can't live without it!!

Great Joint supplement

Posted by Jasmine44 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We have been taking this supplement for several years now, with the exception of trying another joint supplement from time to time. We always come back to Source Naturals Ultra Joint Response because it works the best. I usually prefer capsules to tablets but this seems to work.

daily needs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

excellent! i take this daily along with coral calcium, alaskan fish oil and it greatly reduce arthritis and joint pains, no more vicodin (pain killer).

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has been helping many of my patients who cannot (or don't wsnt to)take RX meds

Works!