No More Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

For years I have been trying to find the exact cause of my terrible leg cramps, in the quads or groin muscles. Terrible pain strikes in the night or after sitting for an extended period, like in a theater. The least little thing out of balance would start a cycle of them, perhaps after months of none. Too much coffee, too little water, too much exercise, too little potassium....I would wrack my brain for what was out of balance. For the past month I have taken this Ultra Mag product, and NO CRAMPS. I think I have finally found the answer.

Eliminated my palpitations and helps my anxiety symptoms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good absorbing magnesium I should say, I could notice my palpitations vanish, reduced my Anxiety/Panic disorder, what a relief :). Great supplement, I take it with me where ever I go. Relaxes me, reduces stress. Also recent blood test showed Magnesium level at normal now. Only caution is to start slowly with Magnesium and build the dose for better results.

lessens arrthymia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This supplement, along with Krebs above, lessens my husband's arrythmia attack. Too much magnessium can cause diarrhea. Warning: this pill is huge.

One of the bes Magnesium supplement out there

Posted by MichaelLabib on Apr 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking magnesium supplements since 2005, because I don't get enough in my diet. Anyway, Mag Chelated is great but this combo is even better. I can tell because it controls my high heart rate better, and that's how I can tell if a certain Mag product is better or not. High recommended

better formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

As other reviewers note, this product contains magensium sources of greater bio-availability than most Mg supplements.

good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a good magnesium supplement. This one doesn't have magnesium oxide. You don't want magnesium oxide because your body can only absorb 4% of it! You should be happy with this product by Source Naturals.

A good combination with good bioavailability

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

For many people I think magnesium bioavailability is a problem (i.e. they can take all they want, but it is still not utilized). This product appears to combine some of the best (most bioavailable) Mg forms and seems effective with no side effects.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These pills are quite large and because they are not coated they tend to get stuck in the throat and difficult to swallow so I would advise taking with lots of water, the dosage of total magnesium is 200mg I prefer the 400mg from Now so will go back to those as I need a large amount of magnesium daily but don't want the extra B6 in these pills.

Excellant for muscle cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have AIDS related Neuropathy in my feet and legs. The cramping can be very intense. If I miss a day of taking Ultra-Mag, I notice right away. I trust Source Naturals, and will continue to use this product.

Great for Magnesium Deficiency!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is working well for me. I found out that I have a severe magnesium deficiency due to my lyme and have been taking two of these each day. My leg pains are just about gone.