US

4.7
Based on 2,005 Ratings
1,580
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This has changed my life. My nutritionist has recommended the use of it to reduce desire for sugar. After 90 days (1 pack), I’ve got incredible results. I lost 13 kg and that unhinged desire for sugar has gone away. I am really satisfied and super recommend not only the product but the brand.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have used it only occasionally, but I think that it does help with sugar cravings and of course for regulating blood sugar levels as well. It seems like a quality supplement to me. Not a lot of fillers inside, which is pretty good too. Stay safe and healthy and may God bless you!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Chromium is very important mineral for your body and hormones. This brand as always offers great quality. has this brown glass bottles look so stylish too ))) I have been taking this supplant for months and always feel the difference when I run out., been alternating brands. This one Has no taste either. Quality is great

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a great assurance to me that my blood sugar levels stay quite even and lower than if I didn't take this supplement! I have no side effects from using it which is wonderful! I don't know of any other product like this and for a great price.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I take this as my chromium and vanadium were low in my hair minerals test. I like that it has both minerals as I only need to take one tablet instead of taking two differnt supplements. Also this is a good brand and the tablets are small which means there is minimal fillers.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This help in my blood sugar control. Ingredients in tablet which is small in size. So no problem taking it. Long expiry date. Quality is good.

800a518f-efb1-4f23-87eb-c5adadc98b6c
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

my husband didnt take it in frequency but just every now and then as supplement when ever he felt the symptoms of irregular blood sugar levels to help support healthy benefit sugar blood levels the package is of small size but seems to be of good quality ingredient and composition the tablets are of small size and have no taste easy to swallow with big glass of water

f7c642ef-ce96-4a9b-8a63-7fe18e03df76
Posted on May 16, 2022

Find it effective. I get hungry easily. Probably the glucose level come down and hungry more easily. But I try to lower my carbs input to help lose weight!