Keep the joints pain free

Posted by bhaktadasa on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am using the Vegetarian Glucosamine since 2006 and remain free of joint pains, although I am now 65. I highly recommend using this product if you are suffering from any pain in your joints.

Terrific Supplement for Joint Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It was difficult for me to find vegetarian gluocosamine before I started shopping at iHerb. These make a significant difference in the way my knees and hips feel. I highly recommend this product.

Unlike Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish) products, this Glucosamine HCl (vegetarian) product provided no relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used several different brands of Glucosamine Sulfate (only) products over the years (NOW, Source Naturals, Natural Factors) and all have provided pain relief in my knees. However, within two weeks after switching to the Source Naturals Vegetarian Glucosamine HCl, the knee pain returned. After returning to a Glucosamine Sulfate product (Source Naturals), the knee pain again diminished. My experience confirms the research results I have found online, i.e. Glucosamine Sulfate is effective; and Glucosamine HCl is not. Also, I have recently introduced Hyaluronic Acid capsules (NOW Foods, Double Strength, 100 mg) into my daily regimen and have been very pleased with the results - improved flexibility and pain relief in my knees. I recommend using both Glucosamine Sulfate and Hyaluronic Acid capsules.

Dr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic medicine for osteoarthritis

vegetarian glucosamine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Your site is the only place I can find the vegetarian version. People with shellfish allergies and fibromyalgia need this product. It makes a difference at a reasonable cost.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

its good that its vegetarian

It´s good that it´s vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it because it´s vegetarian, and it works very well

Vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We needed to stay away from Bovine products and this fits the bill perfectly! iHerb rocks!!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for those who are allergic to shellfish.

Good so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to shellfish, so this is a big benefit for me. So far so good.

1 2