fantastic product, highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. My life has changed since taking digestive enzymes. I have researched and tried many and this is one of the best I've used. Highly recommended! For example, if you have high uric acid levels, take digestive enzymes before every meal. It is a real cure! Amazing!

I feel so much better!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped in digesting what I eat. It took about 2 weeks but the bloating in my stomach is gone resulting in a much flatter abdomen. I take 2 caps with lunch and dinner. I definitely recommend this product.

happy stomach digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best enzyme product I have ever used! It helps me digest wheat gluten and soy easily. I feel like I get full absorbtion from my food.

Seem's to be helping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am totally carb intolerant due to SIBO- celiac-radiation this seems to be helping stool be better formed, less diarrhea.

#1

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for those with pancreatic sensitivity and poor digestion. Also vegetarian!

Better Than Beano

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This supplement functions like Beano but is more effective and less expensive.

Lo mejor que me ha podido pasar!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Saludos! Luego de haber sido sometida a una cirugia para extraerme la vesicula biliar me indicaron que tenia higado graso y que debia tener cuidado con los alimentos que iba a ingerir de ahi en adelante. Las he pasado negras, todo me caia mal al intestino, no podia hacer bien la digestion y me veia muy limitada en lo que deseaba ingerir, pero desde que me indicaron que probara con el Vegetarian Pancreatin desde ese momento mi vida es otra, el proceso de la digestion ha mejorado sustancialmente. Alimentos que no podia ingerir los estoy ingiriendo. Las pocas veces que como frituras, me cuido de comer poco por lo del exceso de grasas. Sinceramente catalogo este producto como el mejor en el mercado para ayudar a metabolizar grasas, proteinas y carbohidratos. ALTAMENTE, LO RECOMIENDO!

Source Natural,Vegetarian Pancreatin,475mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well.I have tried twin-lab one for several years but feel this one is better.

Does help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I guess I have a lot wrong with my digestion, and this does help. It's not quite the miracle cure I'd hoped for reading the other reviews, but then again I haven't been all that consistent using it. Still, a good product at at a great value.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

1 2 3