fantastic product, highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. My life has changed since taking digestive enzymes. I have researched and tried many and this is one of the best I've used. Highly recommended! For example, if you have high uric acid levels, take digestive enzymes before every meal. It is a real cure! Amazing!

I feel so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1101297 on Jul 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This product has really helped in digesting what I eat. It took about 2 weeks but the bloating in my stomach is gone resulting in a much flatter abdomen. I take 2 caps with lunch and dinner. I definitely recommend this product.

happy stomach digestion

Posted by Reviewer1544375 on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best enzyme product I have ever used! It helps me digest wheat gluten and soy easily. I feel like I get full absorbtion from my food.

Seem's to be helping!

Posted by Reviewer1319051 on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am totally carb intolerant due to SIBO- celiac-radiation this seems to be helping stool be better formed, less diarrhea.

Better Than Beano

Posted by Reviewer1478406 on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This supplement functions like Beano but is more effective and less expensive.

#1

Posted by Reviewer1985629 on Nov 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful for those with pancreatic sensitivity and poor digestion. Also vegetarian!

Source Natural,Vegetarian Pancreatin,475mg

Posted by Reviewer1172384 on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well.I have tried twin-lab one for several years but feel this one is better.

i have no gall bladder

Posted by Reviewer1111169 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i take these because i have no gall bladder & they help with my digestion to break down the fats & protein so hopefully it takes some the load of the pancreas.

Posted by Reviewer3003614 on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought these to get rid of bloating/gas issues and these enzymes worked perfectly! Careful though, the first time I tried one before a meal I got a migraine and didn't feel well the rest of the day. The body just has to get used to it. These enzymes also helped get rid of breakouts.

Does help

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I guess I have a lot wrong with my digestion, and this does help. It's not quite the miracle cure I'd hoped for reading the other reviews, but then again I haven't been all that consistent using it. Still, a good product at at a great value.

1 2 3