Nurse Practitioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works. My 25-OHD went from 19 ng/mL to 55 ng/mL with 2000 IU/d. The tablets are small, easy to swallow and the yearly cost is ~$12. Ordering on line takes a moment from home or work. This company always has what I am looking for with a variety of companies represented. I share this sie with my patients.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't normally take any vitamins, so it was easy to notice the difference it made when I began taking these. I noticed more energy and less sugar cravings. I will definitely purchase this product again.

always good

Posted by HotshotsHealth on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i have ordered this item 3 times and from my blood tests results my vitamin D levels have responded positively.

Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel so much better having taken the vitamin D supplement. I live in England so I don't get much sun, this more than makes up for it. Thank You

Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since buying this I've read that tablets are very poorly absorbed. Switching to Country Life softgels.

works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since taking this, my vitamin d deficiency has decreased and is now in the normal range

Great health supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take this for general heath, depression, energy, with significant results in each department

Source Naturals Vitamin D3 1000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been buying this for some time now. Small size easy to swallow and a fair dosage so I take 1-2 per day depending on sun exposure limitations. The D3 is the best form (as opposed to D2) the experts say, and I trust Source Naturals' products.

Melanoma begone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Scientists told us to stay out of the sun and to wear sunscreen (toxic) and then they discovered Ozzies were getting melanomas - due to a deficiency in Vitamin D (due to a lack of sunlight from avoiding the sun and wearing sunscreen) - this type (D-3) is the best.

leslie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

vitamin D3 that I received has not been tested by any underwriting laboratory. Check this yourselves.