Love this Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this several times now because it is great stuff. I allways have an extra bottle around even though it lasts for a really long time. I love the taste my whole family uses it even my two year old son. Its easy to use and you can decide how many IU's to give since its 400iu per drop. It is the best value for vitamin D I have ever seen.

MUST HAVE for FLU Season

Posted by cristal on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is our first line of defense - mega doses for three days only - when we see first signs of flu. I keep a bottle in my cupboard at all times. Even my friends and neighbors use it now.

Source Natiurals Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was happy to find a large bottle in liquid form of this product. First, I prefer the liquid form because it goes into the system more quickly and completely than a pill. Second, the large size is more economical.

Todo bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

El nuevo sabor no me gusto mucho , en general bien

I prefer drops to pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Happy to find this supplement. Easy to take and tastes ok.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Good

Time to Vitamize

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had both my best friend and my older brother recommend this product and I feel energized at my mind seems a lot clearer!

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Such a GREAT and easy way to get the important daily D3 doze.

Source Naturals, Vitamin D-3, 2,000 IU, 4 fl oz.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product every day. I have felt very up and happy all winter! This bottle is twice the size of what I would have bought in a store for close to same price.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ten points for the package: so easy to use and add to drinks, smoothies etc. Totally for people who don't like to eat yet another pill. Also like the fact that you can adjust the dosage yourself. On the other hand responsible using and storing is required, especially if children are around. Stuff works as well.

1 2