Help

Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Received in within 5 working days in good condition, I have tried a few other brands and this is the first time I bought this brand. Comment on product reserved until I open up the bottle. Thank You.

Source Naturals Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent source of vitamin D, I find the tiny tablets are easy to swallow and are not damaged in transport to Australia. The soft gels I originally ordered all melded together, but upon your recomendation I switch to Source Naturals Vitamin D-3 tablets and find that they are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing a little sunshine in a bottle.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this supplement for the last one year but only now I will review it. It works great for me. I used to have what the doctor said a "mild arthritis" but this is now all in the past. I no longer have problems on my hands and feet.

Great D supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great alternative to the oil vitamin D capsules which trigger a headache in me. They are easy to swallow and effectively helped to raise my vitamin D blood levels as advised by my doctor.

Value for money !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Vitamin D3 for almost two years. Got my supplies from Malaysia. Unfortunately to obtain my continuous supply was quite tedious since I live in Singapore. I went to iherb and found one from Source Naturals. I went through all the other Vitamin D3 but Source Naturals seemed quite similar to what I have been taking. Product reached me at my door within a week, which was great for a start. Hopefully, it is as good as it claims. thank you iherb for a super job in providing the community with convenience of shopping towards greater health care !

LV

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OK

Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am tested every 6 months as I have diabetes and my Vitamin D levels are excellent at the moment. I do know that if I don't take these tablets my levels go down, so excellent results from this product

Vitamin D3 400 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow small white round tablets. So easy to swallow in fact that my almost 6 year old is also able to take them. So great product and would definitely purchase again.

Vitamin D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Without sounding redundant, iHerbs provides a fantastic service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase