Help

No more colds or flu

Posted by iJenNZ on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am taking one capsule per day of this product, in consultation with my doctor, and blood tests show that it is maintaining my vitamin D level in the upper normal range. At this level I can get through winter without contracting any cold or flu viruses that previously had been making me very ill. A definite thumbs up for this product.

Vitamin D that does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having prostate cancer requires me to maintain a high level of Vitamin D in my system. I take 10,000 units per day to maintain my goal of 100ng/mL. Source Naturals is one of the best sources, naturally.

Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product and one that I NEED because of living in New Zealand and I have Multiple Sclerosis. Thank you for your fast service and I will have no hesitation in looking on your site for other vitamins I use.

Vitamin D-3 5,000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like to take vitamin D, this product is well priced for the amount of capsules at 5000IU.

Like them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the large IU, and the 240 count. I like them better than the oil based vit-D.

Good alternative for vegetarians/vegans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Don't forget that Vit D-3 is fat soluable. Take it with some fats (sometimes I just take it with flax seed oil).

Great for the whole family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The capsules are easy to break open and mix into milk, which makes it easier for the kids to take rather than the oil capsules. Like it.

My Doc said.....

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

"up my "D" score"!! This product achieved that. Thanks

Bone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't yet know its impact, but will keep you informed when I have had it for a few more weeks

order review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I ordered the capsules, I thought i had ordered the "oil" type capsules. I currently was using that type and find that they are best for me. How can I still get that type instead of the powdered kind. Thank you in advance for your time. E.D.

1 2