Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2684236 on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking vitamin K2 when I found out that I had full blown osteoporosis. After taking vitamin K2, fish oil, and vitamin D, my next bone density scan showed marked improvement.

JPF in Wyoming

Posted by Reviewer2978099 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year. So far it has helped me stay off prescription drugs for osteopoenia.

Vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer1526140 on Dec 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There are at least 2 types of Vitamin K2. This brand has menaquinone 7, which is considered the best form.

Building Up Bones

Posted by cot477 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take K2 nightly with calcium, magnesium and D3. This combination helps with aging bones AND it is mighty relaxing at bedtime and helps with sleep. ALL good! Also, I take about 20 supplements and K2 is the ONLY tablet I take... I prefer capsules for more complete absorption. This tablet is a bit big and dry and harder to swallow, but it's the only pure K2 product I could find, so I'll continue to choke it down none the less.

Source Naturals, Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 60 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2305890 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Think this may be a great product for my bones are holding together so far and I am fair, petite, in my 60's, etc.

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1983997 on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the ONLY vitamin K2 that does not cancle out with K added and that is what we need!

Vitamin K2 for bones and heart

Posted by Reviewer2470273 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good price for 100mcg---with D3

Vitamin K2

Posted by Vizion on Jul 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like Source Naturals, I have high hopes for the purity and effectiveness of this product. However, please, I just want pure vitamin K2 with some Natto nutrients on the side. Since I can't find any Source Naturals product with pure vitamin K2, I will change to Thorne, after this product.

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

You ran out of Life Extension vitamin K so I tried this one. It's good. But when I use this up I'll go back to the Life Extension brand. I like the mixture of three types of vitamin K in it.

Great for your bones!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality. I may repurchase this particular brand, or try others at iHerb. K2 is a necessity if you have concerns about joint flexibility- I highly recommend it!

1 2 3