Best buy !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Colloidal silver is used to kill micro-organisms : bacteria, viruses, fungus, parasites. They used to (60 yrs ago) put silver in babies eyes to prevent infection from the birth canal ! I add it to my pets water dishes outside & use it myself when I have an infection. WARNING : excessive use WILL cause greying of the skin !

A Must Have in your Medicine Chest

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This item has saved me MANY calls to the doctor!! Bronchitis is common in our household in the winter but we were able to use this and only had to visit the doctor once this past winter (my better half took some convincing, now he's a believer!) for actual antibiotics.

Herx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Pretty strong stuff, I get a lyme's herx reaction from this particular product, feel cruddy after, but tell's me its working

Source Naturals, Wellness Colloidal Silver, 30 PPM, 8 fl oz (236.56 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to treat cuts or wounds on my animals such as my lambs to prevent infection. I even used it on a hen that had a large gaping wound and between this and another product, the hen healed the wound completely.

Superb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2006 | Verified Purchase

This is like having a second immune system. I use especially during the Cold and FLU season due to the fact that I have Chronic fatique immune deficiency syndrome and thise product makes a notable difference....Especially when I run out.

Colloidal silver helps antibiotics work much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My experience with this product is nothing less than life-changing. I was bed-ridden with a relapse of Lyme and Epstein Barr Virus (EBV) in 2013. I was on intravenous antibiotics for 4 months without much luck. Then a new study came out in 2013 (do a Google search on "Low doses of silver make bacteria more susceptible to antibiotic attack") that found that colloidal silver made all antibiotics 10-100 times stronger than antibiotics alone. I did my research and found that this brand of colloidal silver was the most reliable for its contents matching its label. Within a week of taking this silver orally, I started to feel better. After another week, I was really feeling better. I am convinced that the addition of the silver to my antibiotic regimen allowed me to recover. Now that I am fully recovered, years later, I still take 1/2 teaspoon colloidal silver mixed in water daily, even though I am no longer on the antibiotics. I will always have Lyme though (it hides really well), and I use the silver as an insurance policy against getting a relapse again.

Quality Colloidal Silver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few brands of silver but come back to this brand because it is the most effective for internal use. The most dramatic way this colloidal silver has helped me was when I was increasingly bothered with an eye infection that my ophthalmologist could only shrug his shoulders at (I'm live in the uk with it's NHS -Nonexisting Health Service) but which continued to get worse and affect my eyesight to the point I panicked then thought that's it I've had enough of this and took my bottle of silver and put a drop in my eye, thinking what the heck I'm going blind anyway! After some discomfort, my eye started to feel better, so I put another drop and continued every few hours until the pain went away, and I was then able to sleep without pain in my eye. I have immunodefiency so it is great to have a non-toxic antibiotic that is so effective at hand.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works well with no side effects and comes with a dropper so easy to use.

Beat Colloidal Silver Ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Source Naturals Colloidal Silver for several years for all sorts of cuts, sore throats, warts and skin stuff and I have found it to be great.

Great Product and Great Value!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a super product and I'm so happy to have found a big 8oz size. Not having to pay for all the packaging makes it so much less expensive than buying those little 2 oz bottles. I just saved one of the 2 oz bottles and keep refilling it from this one. Extremely pleased!

1 2 3