delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have sinusitis pretty regularly. We have lots of dust in Arizona and I picked up a sinus infection last March. The infection ignored two antibiotics. I purchase this product based on a study by the Mayo Clinic that most sinus infections are fungal in nature and antibotics would not work. I have used collidal silver in soap form for other fungus problems and thought this product was worth a try. I have always been pleased with Source Natural products so I selected their brand. Although the infection is still there,it was fully intrenched for 6 months before trying, along with blockages in the canals. I have worked for the last three weeks to break up the blockages with good results. The methods I have used along with this wonderful product have improved my breathing and, most surprisingly, my hearing as well. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is susceptable to sinus infections. I do follow the instructions and use it only for 10 days. I use other flushes and cleaning for another 10 days and then go back on the colloidal silver, each time getting further into the canals. Hopefully, this persistance will clear up the infection over time.

working for my husband

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

but not as fast as he'd like.. so we also added oregano and olive leaf (from here on iherb) since they say 80% sinus infections are FUNGAL/mold..NOT bacterial(which is why antibiotics make them WORSE) so after adding those two his nose cleared LOTS im just a week.

Really opens up the sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic product. Started using after coming down with a major sinus infection. Cleared up the infection and opened up my sinuses so I could breathe all night. Great product.

amazing product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sinuses are ok but have rhinitis and 1 of 2 nights I can't sleep. My right nostril is usually blocked. I 've tried anything and didn't work. Only the drug "otrivin" worked, but it has bad chemicals and is unhealthy long term. This product SAVED ME!! I spray only my right nostril and after a few minutes I breath easily again! I will advertise it to any person I know with breathing problems!

Colloidal Silver , for treatment of sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this product was hard to use because it burns the nasal passages

Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use at the first signs of a head cold and usually the symptoms never become full blown.

Disappointed on recommendation for this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is supposed to help with sinus infections and help lubricate tissues, etc. Instead, it dried out the membranes and caused an uncomfortable stuffy feeling. Not for me!! I plan on returning it. Thought it would work. Darn!! I now use a sinus wash with a plastic squeeze bottle and saline solution dissolved in it. Wonderful!

effective antibacterial

Posted by freeradicle on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this for bacterial infections in the sinuses and also take it orally for bacterial infections generally. I find it more effective at controlling bacterial overgrowth than even high-quality ionic silver solutions. Although ionic silver seems to be effective in laboratory tests in vitro, I guess that colloidal silver might work better in biological systems. I prefer the low concentration of silver in this product relative to other colloidal silver products as high concentrations of silver can be difficult for people with poor detoxification ability.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have bad sinus issues, I am having surgery soon. I have to say this is a really good natural spray to get rid of bacteria and infections.

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My whole family has used this spray, and it seems to have helped our allergy and sinus issues.