Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Colloidal Silver is one of the best antibiotic, anti-fungus products. It kills pathogens on contact. Personally, I use it on the throat if it is feeling itchy and already hurting. It helps to prevent if used early or speed up the time needed to recover. I find it works well on ulcers in the mouth too. It is also best not to take colloidal sliver continuously as it might kill off the beneficial bacteria. It does not kill them with infrequent usage though. This product contains 30 ppm (more than most products and not too high either) so the strength is guaranteed as well. Though this is a throat spray, it can be used externally to kill infections on wounds or fungus or yeast infections. Since this is a spray, this is convenient to bring along for travel. Pricewise, it is very cheap and will last a long time as you do not have to use it daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

great for singers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I order this for my friend who is a professional singer. It not only works well but is alcohol free, especially important for those who sing!

Colloidal Silver Throat Spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I appreciate this product I used to get colloidal silver with 20 -30 ppm in the years past now you can only get it through a prescription (10 ppm is not enough) So I now use the nasal spray instead of the drops because it is 30 ppm.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign of a sore throat I use this spray and it seems to have worked well as the sore throat does not develop into a full blown sore throat.

Seems to work

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this brand of colloidal silver. Seems to work when I have any viral issues. However only take this when required. For me, it stopped having an effect after a year

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is truly amazing. I work in a corporate office and once one person gets a cold, EVERYONE gets the cold. However, this is no longer the case with me. I take it as soon as anyone gets sick around me and/or as soon as I feel the first twinge in my throat. It has worked wonders as i'm always the person who not only catches the cold, but catches it and then it turns into an evil respiratory infection or even pneumonia. I've not gotten sick ONCE this year taking it - even with my both of my bosses getting the flu! I have both the spray and the nasal spray, which I take when my allergies are particularly bad and it has also been so helpful. Highly recommended!

Silver Bullet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Also helped tooth extraction site heal quickly!

throat spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recieved my order and although was wrapped very well the substance froze and shattered the bottle ...Kudos to iherb ... I had a new bottle in a week .. only used couple of times ..but do trust in collidal silver ..

Great for colds

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps the cold go away, and avoids that "after cold cough". I always have a lingering cough after my colds, and with this, nothing. The spray is tasteless so that helps too!

Probably not very affective

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Since ordering this product i read a bit more about what to look for and this is not it. Taste like water. No apperent affect.