Source Naturals Black Elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This remedy is a must for every family! I am a holistic therapist and prescribe Wild Back Elderberry or Sambucus often all year round for antibacterial and antiviral needs. I find this brand particularly appealing for adults and those who don't like to use the syrups and lozenges.

Great product for teachers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I didn't start taking my Elderberry until after school started and ended up getting sick. This stuff is very powerful for my system.

Antiviral wellness in a bottle

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love elderberry extract. It has kept me and my loved ones well when others around us were felled by colds and coughs. I have cut sugar way out of my eating plan, though, so the delicious Sambucol syrup I used to use is no longer an option for me. I'm very grateful to be able to get the healing goodness of elderberry in easy to take tablets, sugar-free. I love this Wellness line of products, each one I have tried is outstanding.

Handy form of elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Handy to have on hand when you feel something coming on and don't have ready access to elderberry extract or tea. Strong, refreshing smell tells me it's the real deal. Small tablets too, so easy to swallow for those who can't handle big pills.

Elderberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My immune system thanks you!

---

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

this is better than i had hoped for,very pleased!

immune health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Really boosts the immune system to fight off viruses before they can take hold.

elderberry extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The tablets smell not very sweetly, what we were used to in britain were elderrberry tablets in capsules not extract of elderberry, but it seems to do the trick, colds and swine flu staying away at moment

must have for the flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Elderberry kept my spouse from getting as sick as the rest of us with this flu going around. These were easy to take.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

first line of defense as soon as I feel any viral symptoms. Works quickly and easy on stomach. Great price and is just as effective as a much higher priced formula available here.

1 2