Help

Too alcoholic to choke down

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've done well for years taking black elderberry extract to kick colds and flu, but this one has such a strong alcoholic taste that it's tough to choke down and to keep down. I much prefer the glycerin-based syrups.

Help that sore throat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This really soothes a sore throat and reduces coughing.

Source Naturals, Wellness, Elderberry Liquid Extract, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have bought it on sale, because otherwise I think it is not so worth its price. Elderberry of course is a good thing for anyone of us, helps to survive through the cold season or to help to prepare for it. But I can't say that I much like this kind of extracts. I prefer on glycerin. Maybe it is not that bad, but I personally don't like. So I have bought it for my man.

I prefer the syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the syrup rather than the extract. Just a matter of choice. However, I can say I've been using elderberry syrup for years now and this year really showed its effectiveness. I did not come down with the nasty flu and h1n1 that was being passed around at my work place. I chose to try this rather than the vaccination and so far am happy with my choice. Source Naturals is so far the best product I have found other than making it myself.

Elderberry Liquid Extract....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for adding to tea for immune support against cold and flu.

Really boosts your immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this daily for several years and have only had a couple of minor colds since I started using it. The product was shipped promptly and was very well packed and it is a very good value when compared to retail prices.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this elderberry liquid extract for years, and in my experience it is very helpful against viruses. I will strongly recommend it.

A good tonic

Posted by Mangoes on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mix with the pomegranate for my family.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product, great price

great for viruses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

found it works very well

1 2