Really excited about this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

With all the scare about flu and flu vaccines going around I was so excited to see a homeopathic prep of a flu preventative. Looking at the ingredient label I noticed that regardless of what flu you get this will help your body fight it off.

good stuff for flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good stuff for flu, before, during, or after. This is one of the things recommended for the Swine Flu.

Bloated - Thought I would die

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Took one dose and was miserable for two or three days. Bloating was severe. I threw Flu Guard away.

homeopathic flu prevention

Posted by fulltimemumma on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is great. It actually works in 2 ways 1st it can be used as a homeopathic flu preventive or if you already have the flu it will greatly lessen the symptoms & duration. It is something that i make sure I have in my cupboards at all times. Please visit my page to read more reviews & to find out how to save on your order.

somehow the pellets work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

i was curious to try given the reviews and in my experience it makes me recover from flu faster as well as snuff out any small symptoms when it starts. my flu got worse because i didn't take it until it was too late.

Source Naturals, Wellness FluGuard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Extreamly helpfull

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Twice already i started taking these as soon as i woke up unwell. I believe this product helped to stop the whatever i had from developing further and getting worse. The quantity though is a minus. Didn't have enough during my second cold/flu.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

Does the trick!

Posted by lschober on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Reduced the severity and duration of the swine flu symptoms - THANK GOD I had it on hand!