Outstanding Absolutely Outstanding...!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

In the last 15 years I have had at least three or four colds per year, it seemed that my immune system was missing something because if there was a chance of catching a cold I would get it for sure. That stopped completely in 2005 when I discovered the Wellness Formula, I have read all the reviews and I believed that they were all too good to be true, but trust me, it is absolutely true, this product works for me as nothing else does, it is outstanding. Please… please…, do yourselves a favor and get this product, you will forget forever what a cold is. I can estimate that in the last three years this product alone has saved me from at least nine colds, because I used to get three colds every year, colds that would last at least ten days due to complications with my asthma attacks. Nine colds times ten days each is an equivalent of 90 days of suffering and discomfort that this product alone has saved me in three years. I used to take Lysine, Echinacea, Vitamin C 3.000 mg and many other nutrients at the first symptom of a cold but I was never able to stop the sickness, I used to also try home remedies such as breathing alcohol, tea with honey, brushing my teeth every 30 minutes and taking extremely hot baths but nothing worked, absolutely nothing, I even tried vaccines, meditation and acupuncture to boost my immune system and avoid the colds but nothing worked. This product has been life-changing for me because I am no longer obsessed with getting sick during the winter like before. Today at the first sign of a cold I take two tablets, four hours latter I take another two and just in case the next morning I take another two but that is all I need to stop everything completely. I even became a little arrogant about the flu because I might take two tablets after I get a symptom and go out in the winter anyways with a cocky attitude about catching anything. Before I would crawl up in bed, turn up the heater and get my arsenal of pills, and even doing all of that I would still get sick, today I find myself almost defiant about catching a cold. Forget anything you can buy at the pharmacy, forget all other supplements that promise to protect you from the common cold, this is it, if your immune system is anything like mine you will thank me for this post forever. I can categorically say that this product has worked for me every time without exception in the last four years, now I can understand why it has received an award in 2004. I hope this helps (I am not associated with the manufacture nor with Iherb in any way, I am just a regular customer eager to share his experience with others)

WONDERFUL!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I work with the public and haen't been sick in over six years. Great immune system booster. My allergies are getting better each year since i've been taking this too. I wouldn't be without it!!!!!

Great for sinus infection sufferers!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I get sinus infections all the time but they are far less frequent now that I started taking this Wellness Formula. I take one or two pills a day for preventive measure and a few at a time when I feel an infection coming on or if I am already feeling sick. Sometimes I feel like not getting out of bed in the morning, because of an infection, but after a few doses, I feel like I was never sick...it's amazing! I will definitely keep it well stocked in this house. The only trouble I find with it is that when I need to take a larger dose (when I feel an infection coming on), I will get a stomach ache from the grapefruit seed extract (which has happened to me in the past when taking straight doses of gse), but other than that no complaints here!

Source Naturals - Wellness Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and love it. Not only do I take one pill daily but, when I feel a cold coming on, I take 2 pills every 4-6 hours to help beef up my body's defenses, which is very effective. There are no interactions with food (I am lactose intolerant) or medicines (I take allergy medicine).

Stops it dead on!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome!!! My whole family uses this. As soon as we feel a cold or the flu coming on this stops it dead in it's track. I love it!! It's the best thing we have in our cabinet.

NOT SURE...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes that this would keep me free of colds etc, but it didn't. I have an awful cold right now. The moment I felt it coming on I took the suggested 6 tablets (3 twice a day) and noticed no relief whatsoever. I am so disappointed.

I think it works...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this formula about 4 days into a cold. 2 days later, my cold was completely gone. I don't know for sure if it was the herbal defense or that it just went away but I will certainly take it again the next time I feel a cold coming on. However, the pills are large, they smell strong and their taste is strong as well. I guess you expect that from a formula with such a mixture of herbs but they are a bit overwhelming for me.

Outstanding

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Stops viral and bacterial infections dead in their tracks. Woke up one morning with tonsilits (I don't mean a sore throat, I mean tonsilitis). Thought about seeing doctor for antibiotics - but instead mega- dosed on this stuff. 6 pills every four hours. Within 12 hours my throat was not longer hurting. Carried on with lower dose for next few days to be safe. Top Tips: Take at the VERY first hint of a cold or flu. And take LOADS. At $21 for 180 caps it is outstanding value and affordable to knock every infection on its head. Works EVERY time for me. And I am an immune compromised patient - so pick up everything going. But this stuff is always in my house and in the past 18 months nothing has ever actually gotton a hold. Good Luck. Keep swallowing these pills (they have everything known to man to help fight infections.)

Must-Have in Your Home

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective immune booster, especially useful for upper-respiratory track complaints. It helps to arrest initial irritation, when taken early, and speeds up healing during infection. This tablet form is harder to swallow but my clients are certain it is more effective than the capsule form. For imbalances like chesty cough and throat infections, my clients usually get well within a week with 3 tabs twice daily on the first day, and reduce one tab daily to taper off. It is not necessary to take this as daily maintenance unless during short episodes like traveling, where sleep deprivation and limitation of healthy options are expected. It is good to allow our immune system to show us ill symptoms when we abuse our lifestyle or diet. It is not natural not to fall ill at all.

wellness formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it has stopped me getting sick on numerous occasions and seems to be more potent than most of the other immune formulas. I work in schools where there are colds/ bugs going round all the time, so this is a good test! and it works!