don't get sick in the first place

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although the smell is indeed horrible, as many have noted, this stuff works wonders. A tablet a day will protect you from getting sick in the first place, and if you do feel something coming on, taking 3 twice a day should end it quickly. Excellent stuff for avoiding the cold/flu.

Take at the very START

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing IF you take it at the very beginning. Take 3 when you have that funny feeling that you are not quite your usual self. Or take one or two regularly when your spouse is sick. Once you have a cold these help, but not as much.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2448971 on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used Wellness Formula for many, many years. All my co-workers want to know how I am able to avoid all those "common colds." I tell them it's Wellness Formula. It works for me!

Effective. Реально помогает.

Posted by Nellea on Jun 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great complex for immunity. I stopped be sickly during winter. All natural, herbal. I get 2 pills after breakfast and I don't have any heartburn during using. You can see my own photo by this product in my site - link on my personal page. // Очень хорошо укрепляют иммунитет, не дают разболеться при эпидемиях простуды. Блог на русском с фото - ссылка на персональной страничке.

Surrounded at work by sick people, this was my secret weapon for staying well!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm very grateful actually that my co-worker shared her secret weapon against sickness: Source Naturals Wellness Formula Herbal Defense Complex. We just called it "Wellness" for short, and that's how it always felt to me. I had noticed that my friend never seemed to be out sick as often as everyone else, and I asked her why. We worked with a lot of very sick clients with all sorts of health conditions, and co-workers were regularly calling in sick with everything that was going around from colds and flu to stomach virus and more. I agree with another reviewer who pointed out that these tablets are especially helpful when taken at the first signs that you are getting sick or feeling unwell. Remember to always check with your own doctor to make sure that a supplement is right for you and won't interfere with other things you are taking, etc. Here's to your own fabulous wellness! :)

WORKS EVERY TIME!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

MY HUSBAND AND I MARVEL AT THIS FORMULA. AS SOON AS WE FEEL WE'RE COMING DOWN WITH SOMETHING, WE TAKE THESE. I SWEAR IT KNOCKS IT RIGHT OUT!

Great Product But A Bit Tough on Stomach

Posted by 5640120768128331165 on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you have a sensitive stomach, be sure to take after eating! I took 4 the first time in the morning, 3 that afternoon, and 2 that evening. But the 2nd day my stomach started bothering me when using it 3 times, 2 capsules each time throughout the day. My wife (95 LBS) had some stomach discomfort with just 1 capsule the first day, but no discomfort using 1 capsule the 2nd day. But the product works extremely well on colds! BETTER THAN ANY PRODUCT I'VE USED BEFORE FOR A COLD! One suggestion: Use only AS NEEDED, not every day, to ensure your system doesn't become immune to the benefits!

2nd person 5 star review

Posted by Reviewer1997679 on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A picky friend of mine swears by this formula when she's sick. I haven't used it yet but wanted to keep it on hand. Take it at the first sign.

Very Good!!!!!

Posted by 5541744789539744709 on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

NICE VITAMIN Naturals Tablet.

Well-being

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huh, definitely my favorite product and i recommend this to anyone. It's just anything you need in this winter days. How can i describe, "The best combo here for a mood improvement and general well-being. Period!

1 2 3