High Allicin

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We all know how useful garlic is in our foods & it is an important supplement too! I used to buy garlic perls without realizing the active component is Allicin. Aged garlic doesnt have allicin and some brands have low allicin yield. This brand has a high allicin and considered good value in terms of price per quantity of allicin compared to the other brands! Good buy! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good for immune system

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fine product for the immune system. This was prescribed by my doctor for building up my immune system. No after- taste

Cholesteral

Posted by Reviewer1752466 on Feb 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this in hopes of lowering my cholesteral. I read that once daily garlic may help. This product has no after taste and is easy to use. MD

Great Value, Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2310006 on May 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I check out the pricing on items from five different sources, before I order...and iHerb has the best odorless garlic product available that I have found! I compare price, units or mg of active ingredients, and I figure out how much per month...this really is my one and only garlic product! Thank You Source Naturals and iHerb!

Source Naturals, Wellness, GarliCell

Posted by Reviewer1605533 on Oct 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great source of Garlic.

garlic

Posted by Reviewer3244687 on Aug 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good product, good price and good service thanks

Good Gar

Posted by Reviewer3360492 on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product lives up to its press

great

Posted by Reviewer1603338 on Nov 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

quickly

Excellent product

Posted by 5222861115902319507 on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would highly recommend it

THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ALLICIN !! GREAT

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Mar 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because it has the highest amount of allicin that i could find. 6000 mcg allicin ! allicin is garlic's main active component. this looks high quality product. i want to use it longer and i want to feel the garlic working inside of me lowering cholesterol levels,aiding with weigh control , and general good health, if i will buy this product again i will change to 5 stars.